Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur.
He is best known as one of five co-founders of the social networking website Facebook.
Zuckerberg was made the chairman and chief executive of Facebook, Inc. in April 2013. and his personal wealth, as of March 2015, is estimated to be $35.1 billion.
Mark Zuckerberg receives a one-dollar salary as CEO of Facebook.
Together with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, Zuckerberg launched Facebook from Harvard University's dormitory rooms.
The group then introduced Facebook onto other campuses nationwide and moved to Palo Alto, California shortly afterwards.
In 2007, at the age of 23, Zuckerberg became a billionaire as a result of Facebook's success.
The number of Facebook users worldwide reached a total of one billion in 2012.
Zuckerberg was involved in various legal disputes that were initiated by others in the group, who claimed a share of the company based upon their involvement during the development phase of Facebook.
· *Facebook's Messenger Kids app is launching outside of the US for the first time, in Canada and Peru.*
· *The messaging app aimed at children has been criticised by advocacy groups, who argue.. Business Insider
Are you ready for some scary numbers? After months of Mark Zuckerberg talking about how “Protecting our community is more important than maximizing our profits”, Facebook is preparing to turn that.. TechCrunch
According to Gizmodo, the most hated man on the internet is trying his hand at comedy. While touring America’s heartland, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai uploaded his first vlog. The Video Blog post is labeled..
Match Group, the owner of some of the world's leading dating apps and websites, has bought a majority stake in millennial-favoured app Hinge.
The owner of Tinder, OKCupid and Match.com said its 51.. City A.M.
The tradition is represented as noble, the confiding link between confessor and penitent, a bridge never to be broken, even under pain of death. Taken that way, the confessional is brandished as the.. Eurasia Review
Facebook Inc. co-founder Mark Zuckerberg came within a whisker of leapfrogging Warren Buffett as the world's third-richest person Wednesday.Zuckerberg, more than a half-century younger than the.. New Zealand Herald
US President Donald Trump caved into domestic and international pressure tonight, signing an executive order stopping the separation of immigrant children from their parents after they had been caught.. City A.M.
A cell atlas. AI that reads science papers. Personalized learning software. Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan’s $45 billion philanthropy organization wants to build technology that can do good at.. TechCrunch
· *Glassdoor's annual 100 Highest-Rated CEOs report reveals both Apple's Tim Cook and Google's Sundar Pichai dropped heavily in the rankings, which are determined by anonymous employee feedback.*
·.. Business Insider
· *Cambridge Analytica staffers did not believe the allegations about the company until almost the very end.*
· *Two Cambridge Analytica insiders that Business Insider spoke to describe the final.. Business Insider
· *Facebook has been ordered to reveal why the profile of a jazz musician was deleted two years after his death, according to reports.*
· *Facebook withheld information from Mirza Krupalija's.. Business Insider
· *Glassdoor released its rankings of the most popular CEOs of 2018.*
· *This year, Zoom Video Communications' Eric S. Yuan took the top spot.*
· *He's the first person of color to top this list,.. Business Insider
Unless you’ve been living under a rock (or you’ve deleted your Facebook profile), you know that Facebook has been in the news a lot recently. And you probably also know that, in the aftermath of.. Mashable
Sky Betting and Gaming's Richard Flint has been crowned the top chief executive in the UK in job site Glassdoor's employee choice awards.
The list compiles the top bosses in the UK based on the.. City A.M.
· *Uber is the latest tech company to forcefully condemn the Trump administration's immigration policies.*
· *The company says it is exploring how its legal team can assist migrant families who are.. Business Insider
Some business leaders are condemning the Trump administration's decision to separate children from parents who are accused of crossing the border illegally, but it's unclear what impact — if any —.. SeattlePI.com
Some of the tech industry’s most prominent CEOs have come forward over the past day to denounce President Donald Trump’s policy of separating children from parents who are arrested at the border... The Verge
· *Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is asking Facebook users to donate to help migrant families affect by Trump's immigration policies.*
· *The White House's "zero tolerance" approach has led to.. Business Insider
Watch VideoIn a little over three days, more than 100,000 people raised more than $4.7 million through a Facebook fundraiser to benefit immigrant families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border.
· *Jim Carrey tweeted a drawing of President Trump about to eat an immigrant baby on Twitter on Tuesday.*
· *The drawing mocks Trump's book "The Art of the Deal," calling it "The Art of the.. Business Insider