It looks like Apple's next-gen 5G iPhone 12 may launch on time after all. A new report from Bloomberg notes that despite recent reports indicating otherwise, Apple is still on track to release its new..
Reuters reports that most Starbucks cafes will close across north America for two weeks. On Friday, Starbucks Corp said that they'll reduce their services to drive-throughs, to help reduce the spread..
Larry talks with veteran campaign manager Susan Estrich and former White House spokesman Reed Dickens about the state of the Democratic party in this turbulent election cycle and its impact on Donald..
Harvey Weinstein faces sentencing today in Lower Manhattan following his conviction on third degree rape and criminal sex act charges. This comes as new documents are unsealed in the case. CBS2's Reena..
Velodyne Lidar Inc. was accused in a lawsuit filed Friday of cutting 140 jobs improperly with only one day's notice and using the COVID-19 pandemic as cover for shifting jobs overseas. The lawsuit.. bizjournals - Published
Henry Blodget here. I'm the CEO and Editorial Director at Insider. I'm also an occasional columnist and host.
We're going to start publishing an occasional newsletter called.. Business Insider - Published
By Michael Lelyveld
China’s state oil companies are suffering from the plunge in crude prices at a time when the world’s largest importer should be celebrating lower costs.
The country’s.. Eurasia Review - Published
(Bloomberg) — President Donald Trump said had he invoked the Defense Production Act to prevent crucial medical supplies from being exported to other countries — an escalation of his battle with 3M.. WorldNews - Published
The battle between AI voice assistants continues to rage on, and now Apple has acquired a tech firm, Voysis, that is all about helping computers understand natural language. As reported by Bloomberg,.. engadget - Published
· Apple has begun offering a $100 reimbursement to store employees working from home and a new mental health benefit.
· The benefits signal that Apple is continuing to invest in its retail workforce.. Business Insider - Published
With oil prices below Russia’s budget breakeven and with over 20 percent of global oil demand wiped out by the coronavirus pandemic, Russian oil firms could be ready to participate in a global.. OilPrice.com - Published
Apple has purchased artificial intelligence startup Voysis with the aim of improving Siri, reports Bloomberg. Voysis offers a platform that allows digital voice assistants to better understand natural.. MacRumours.com - Published Also reported by •9to5Mac
*JACKSONVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2020 / GEE Group Inc. (NYSE American:JOB) ("the Company" or "GEE Group")*, a provider of professional staffing services and solutions, today announced the.. Accesswire - Published
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ProShares, a premier provider of ETFs, announced today reverse share splits on six of its ETFs. The splits will not change the total value of a shareholder’s.. Business Wire - Published
U.S. employment numbers will get worse amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak before getting better, Richmond Federal Reserve President Thomas Barkin said in an interview with Bloomberg News. Reuters - Published
Four U.S. senators, Bob Menendez, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and Richard Blumenthal, on Friday sent a letter to Apple CEO Tim Cook expressing concern over "the safety and security of Americans' private.. MacRumours.com - Published
Antibe Therapeutics Inc (CVE:ATE) is a ‘top pick’, according to Echelon Wealth Partners in a new research note hailing the firm’s lead pain management drug ATB-346. Data from Antibe’s Phase 2.. Proactive Investors - Published
· Apple is expected to release a new version of its low-cost iPhone SE this year, according to multiple reports from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Bloomberg, and the financial news outlet Nikkei Asian.. Business Insider - Published
*JAKARTA, INDONESIA and DANVILLE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2020 / * Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (NYSE American:INDO) (IEC), an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on.. Accesswire - Published
Great Panther Mining Limited (TSE:GPR) (NYSEAMERICAN:GPL) has revealed it is temporarily suspending mining and processing at its Mexican mines to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. In a.. Proactive Investors - Published
· Apple expects that it will keep its retail stores closed until at least early May, according to reports from 9to5Mac and Bloomberg.
· A company executive made the announcement in a memo to staff.. Business Insider - Published
Ex-staffers of Mike Bloomberg’s presidential campaign are accusing the former New York City mayor of offering false promises of job security through the November election no matter what happened.. FOXNews.com - Published
If you’re in the US, don’t expect your nearest Apple Store to reopen anytime soon. In a memo obtained by Bloomberg, Apple SVP Deirdre O’Brien told retail employees that its retail stores will.. engadget - Published Also reported by •MacRumours.com
The U.S. coronavirus curve rises while China's flattens. The pandemic opens a new front in the abortion battle. And, Bloomberg staffers say they were promised jobs through November, some are suing. NPR - Published
Mike Bloomberg's presidential bid didn't last long, but he promised staffers jobs through November. Now some who were abruptly laid off during a pandemic are detailing how they say they were misled. NPR - Published
Video commentary for April 2nd 2020 Eoin Treacy's view A link to today;s video commentary is posted in the Subscriber's Area. Some of the topics discussed include: oil rebounds and gold firms,.. Proactive Investors - Published
· *US stocks gained on Thursday after jobless claims soared to 6.6 million, marking a second straight weekly record as the coronavirus outbreak spurs layoffs.*
· *The spike in claims was roughly.. Business Insider - Published
· Ad agency R/GA, which is part of holding company IPG and has clients including Nike and Verizon, has been hit by the COVID-19 outbreak, with five US employees testing positive over the past two.. Business Insider - Published
· WeWork cofounder Adam Neumann just lost his billionaire status, according to Bloomberg.
· The ousted CEO is now worth between $450 million and $750 billion, based on estimates from Forbes and.. Business Insider - Published
· The Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index dropped 3.4 points to 56.3 in the week ending March 29, the worst two-week fall on record including the previous 3.3-point drop, Bloomberg reported Thursday.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· Ousted WeWork CEO Adam Neumann is no longer a billionaire, according to Bloomberg.
· The cofounder and former executive is now worth an estimated $450 million after SoftBank abandoned its deal to.. Business Insider - Published
· Steve Jobs' lifelong interest in the humanities gave Apple a human touch.
· Some of the iconic CEO's favorite books included Herman Melville's "Moby Dick," Shunryu Suzuki's "Zen Mind, Beginner's.. Business Insider - Published
· Much of Wall Street's trading force is now working from home. But trading remotely comes with disadvantages.
· "Trading from home has never been done," a trading at exec at one of the biggest.. Business Insider - Published
(Bloomberg) — President Donald Trump said he expects Saudi Arabia and Russia to cut oil production by about 10 million barrels after he spoke by phone with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman on.. WorldNews - Published
The Johns Hopkins University reports that the novel coronavirus has spread to 180 countries (including territories). So far there are over 859,000 confirmed cases, 42,321 have died and 178,000 have.. Eurasia Review - Published
CNA Staff, Apr 2, 2020 / 08:30 am (CNA).- Poor countries are suffering from the coronavirus because of the Chinese Communist Party’s negligence and repression, a cardinal from Burma said.. CNA - Published
*INCLINE VILLAGE, NV / ACCESSWIRE / April 2, 2020 /* American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB:ABML) (the "Company"), an American-owned advanced extraction and lithium-ion battery recycling technology.. Accesswire - Published
· *US stocks slid Thursday after jobless claims soared to 6.6 million, marking a second straight weekly record as coronavirus spurs layoffs.*
· *The spike in claims is roughly double the previous.. Business Insider - Published
The U.S. economy will see the biggest damage in the next couple of months from the coronavirus lockdowns, and unemployment will surge before growth starts to recover later this year, Goldman Sachs.. Newsmax - Published
Watch VideoThe number of U.S. fatalities from the coronavirus has now surpassed 5,000.
According to Johns Hopkins University, New York City continues to document the largest number of.. Newsy - Published
NOIDA, India, April 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global health crisis caused by COVID-19 continues to escalate worldwide and has led many countries to declare a state of emergency, making it difficult.. PR Newswire Asia - Published
As the US government tries to convince Russia and Saudi Arabia to put an end to the oil price war, it might just be too little, too late for the Trump Administration. Saudi Arabia has already hired.. WorldNews - Published
· *Stocks rose and crude prices soared on Thursday as good news in oil markets offset concerns about the number of US weekly jobless claims last week, which will be revealed later today.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· You can now buy TV shows and movies through Amazon Prime Video on your Apple devices.
· Amazon has gained an exemption for its streaming service from Apple's controversial 30% tax on media.. Business Insider - Published
MANILA, Philippines, April 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Duterte administration is implementing a three-pronged strategy to mitigate the social and economic impact of the current global health crisis.. PR Newswire Asia - Published