· *British millionaire Martin Lewis will drop his legal case against Facebook over thousands of scam ads on the platform that featured his face.*
· *Lewis is best known as the founder of the Money.. Business Insider - Published
· *Chinese phone maker Xiaomi has teased a double-folding phone display.*
· *Xiaomi's senior vice president Wang Xiang tweeted a video of a prototype double-folding phone in action on.. Business Insider - Published
The FTSE 100 Index was steady amid fresh losses for struggling airline British Airways.
The carrier slipped a further 2% as investors continue to react to Monday's vote by cabin crew to hold 12 days.. teletext - Published
· Deloitte's technology consultants used to meet primarily with clients' chief technology and chief information officers.
· But lately, they've been meeting much more frequently with CEOs and other.. Business Insider - Published
Gate Gourmet, which provides in-flight catering for 20 airlines in the UK, including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and easyJet has been increasing its stock in the UK due to the Brexit uncertainty. MailOnline - Published
Versatile Building Material Expands the Architectural Palette with Virtually Unlimited Custom Options
NEW YORK, NY, Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bendheim, the leading manufacturer of decorative.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· *Shares in London little changed while investors soaked up the Chinese data from over the weekend and awaited Theresa May's presentation of her 'Plan B' on Brexit to The House of Commons.*
· *FTSE.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Snap CEO Evan Spiegel should be doing more to stop kids getting addicted to tech, according to his old Stanford University professor Jim Steyer.*
· *Steyer, who now runs Common Sense Media, said.. Business Insider - Published
· My trust in Facebook has eroded to all-time lows, especially after the company's past year of scandals.
· Yet, I can't bring myself to quit Facebook, and I don't think it's going to happen anytime.. Business Insider - Published
· *Chinese tech giant Huawei is having a nightmare week.*
· *Huawei is reportedly facing a criminal investigation in the US over suspicions it stole trade secrets, lawmakers are trying to stifle the.. Business Insider - Published
· Uber and Lyft have both confidentially filed for IPOs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and are expected to go public in 2019.
· While the ride-hailing competitors have dueling IPOs,.. Business Insider - Published
· Recent news out of WeWork and Snap illustrates the shortcomings of their corporate structures.
· At Snap, CEO Evan Spiegel's imperial management style seems to be driving away numerous top.. Business Insider - Published
· Valve Software is one of the most-respected game developers in the business, having created the "Half-Life," "Portal," and "Left 4 Dead" franchises.
· *The company's first game in years arrived in.. Business Insider - Published
· *Microsoft announced that it's pledging $500 million to help alleviate Seattle's housing crisis.*
· *In cities like Seattle and San Francisco, the arrival of tech giants has been linked with.. Business Insider - Published
In 2000 Melinda and Bill Gates launched the Gates Foundation. Since then, they've spent a chunk of their fortune tackling some of the world's biggest problems. More than $45 billion has been poured.. Business Insider - Published
· *"Fortnite" continues to be the biggest game in the world, with tens of millions of monthly players across seven different platforms.*
· *Even though the game is free, it managed to pull in nearly.. Business Insider - Published
Shaw succeeds Jose Luis Garza who joins Interjet Airlines’ Board of Directors
MEXICO CITY (PRWEB) January 15, 2019
Interjet Airlines announced that William Shaw will succeed José Luis Garza as.. PRWeb - Published
· Netflix's price hike, announced Tuesday, could hurt the company eventually, if not immediately, Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter said.
· Customers may not notice it right away, but may pay more.. Business Insider - Published
· *2019 was supposed to be a blockbuster year for tech companies going public — but the volatility of the public markets is making some employees at IPO-bound tech companies nervous. *
· *We.. Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook says it's granting $300 million to news programs, partnerships and content over the next 3 years, matching Google's commitment of $300 million towards news initiatives last year.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
POINT ROBERTS Wash. and DELTA, British Columbia, Jan. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investorideas.com, a leading investor news resource covering defense and security stocks and its defense portal,.. GlobeNewswire - Published
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Jan. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Several major cybersecurity breaches surfaced last year, from Google, Facebook and British Airways to T-Mobile, Uber and Marriott. Lapses in.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· Apple charges a lot of money to add more built-in storage to devices like iPads and Mac computers.
· A new iPad Pro with 64 GB of storage costs $799, but moving up to 1 terabyte of storage will.. Business Insider - Published
· The traditional initial public offering process may be in the process of being disrupted.
· Spotify went public last year using a different process and may soon be followed by enterprise software.. Business Insider - Published
Qatar Airways, for instance, is offering up to 35% and 25% discount on all its flights booked up to Jan 16 to Dec 31, 2019. British Airways’ has started its “January sale” for over 100.. IndiaTimes - Published
International YOY traffic grew a robust 35.8 percent through December 2018 while domestic traffic grew 6.1 percent for the same period.
MEXICO CITY (PRWEB) January 11, 2019
Interjet Airlines.. PRWeb - Published
· *Elon Musk tweeted an image of an experimental rocket that will help him get to mars.*
· *The so-called "test hopper" will not enter orbit when it launches in the coming weeks, but will inform how.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' impending divorce from his wife, MacKenzie Bezos, carries at least two big risks for the company's shareholders, legal experts say.
· Bezos could become distracted by the.. Business Insider - Published
· Alphabet's board of directors are being sued over allegations of covering up company executives accused of sexual harassment or discrimination.
· The lawsuit, on behalf of an Alphabet.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos created the world's most valuable company during the 25 years he was married to MacKenzie Bezos.
· The couple, which announced plans for divorce on Wednesday, apparently have.. Business Insider - Published
Thomas Chow, Floor Supervisor
Thomas Chow, Floor Supervisor
Housekeeping team at Cordis, Hong Kong
Presidential Suite at Cordis, Hong Kong
HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 10.. Media OutReach - Published
· *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos says he believes the term "work-life balance" is a "debilitating phrase."*
· *Bezos revealed that one of the top pieces of advice he offers new Amazon employees is that they.. Business Insider - Published
· Apple CEO Tim Cook teased 'new services' expected from the company in 2019 during an interview with Jim Cramer on CNBC's 'Mad Money.'
· Those "new services" could include Apple's already-rumored.. Business Insider - Published
Brussels has warned British Airways owner IAG that its favoured strategy to allow it to continue flying freely in and around Europe in the event of a no-deal Brexit will not work. MailOnline - Published
· *Sasha Cuttler, a nurse working at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, alleges the medical institution has illegally retaliated against their whistleblowing.*
· *Cuttler has been an.. Business Insider - Published
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- *Canada Jetlines Ltd. (JET: TSX-V)* (the “*Company*” or “*Jetlines*”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Jordi Porcel.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· *Business Insider spent an hour inside British Airways' Airbus A380 flight simulator.*
· *The carrier owns 16 simulators in total, which cost $13 million each. *
· *Pilots spend around 50.. Business Insider - Published
· *AirlineRatings.com released its annual list of the safest airlines in the world.*
· *The publication's editorial team selected the 21 safest carriers from a pool of 405 airlines from around the.. Business Insider - Published
Tech Experts, Analysts, and CEOs Give ExpertFlyer Insight About Trends Shaping Travel
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 02, 2019
They see you when you’re sleeping. They know when you’re awake. And,.. PRWeb - Published