by Stephanie Boyd -
It really hasn’t been a great year for Facebook, despite the fact that the social network has continued to maintain a general popularity with millions of people worldwide. .. Credit: One News Page Staff - Published
Facebook announced Friday that it had discovered a bug that allowed outsiders access to private photos, potentially affecting some 6.8 million people who use the service. “We have fixed the issue.. Credit: SFGate - Published
Facebook announced on Friday that the social network had exposed the private photos of millions of users without their permission. The company said a bug recently allowed third-party app developers to..
Facebook gave some companies, including Netflix and Airbnb, preferential access to user data in 2015 as it limited services for most others, according to company emails and presentations released by a..
Watch VideoFacebook is apologizing after a bug allowed third-party apps to access potentially millions of users' photos without their permission.
The social media giant announced in a post Friday,.. Credit: Newsy - Published
Facebook announced on Friday that a software bug exposed the private photos of millions of users to app developers, marking the latest security issue in a year full of them for the social.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
This was once now not a just right yr to your knowledge. If truth be told, like the former yr, it noticed one of the most maximum egregious breaches of our knowledge in historical past. Through some.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
· Facebook found a bug that gave 1,500 third-party apps access to the unposted Facebook photos of 6.8 million users.
· Unposted Facebook photos affected include pictures uploaded to Facebook.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Facebook hosted a pop-up in New York City's Bryant Park for one day only on December 13.
· The pop-up aimed to educate users on how to manage their privacy settings and change what sort of.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Facebook’s track record with privacy this year has been catastrophic. In March, the company announced that it had suspended political analytics company Cambridge Analytica for collecting and sharing.. Credit: The Verge - Published
From the [INS: Cambridge Analytica :INS] scandal to [INS: countless :INS] other [INS: privacy :INS] issues, 2018 hasn’t been such a banner year for Facebook when it comes to its users’ private.. Credit: Mashable - Published
· *Facebook threw its annual holiday party for employees last weekend.*
· *It was themed around a winter village, with attractions including chainsaw ice-sculpting, a "thumbs up tavern," and.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Within the hedge fund international and within the drama surrounding Cambridge Analytica’s harvesting of private knowledge, in addition to Fb’s year-long fall from grace, there were few voices of.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
· *Facebook employees remain loyal to COO Sheryl Sandberg despite her involvement in scandals rocking the company.*
· *Workplace chat app Blind, a hotbed for tech workers, surveyed thousands of its.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Industry experts discuss the importance of social media to business and the challenges it presents compliance and ediscovery workflows
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 11, 2018
Hanzo, a pioneer in.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *Tech stocks rose amid a general rebound in US equities with Facebook leading the rally. *
· *Asian markets, except Japan, rose despite the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou and trade war fears.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Facebook shareholders enjoyed a healthy stock price bump on Monday — something that stands out considering the social network’s rocky 2018 — after the company announced it would buy back $9.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Google announced Monday it’s shutting down its ill-fated social networking site Google+ earlier than anticipated after another massive data leak hit millions of users.
The new bug “impacted.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg could have prevented the Cambridge Analytica scandal and all subsequent matters that have led to users doubting the privacy and security of their data, had he not signed.. Credit: BGR India - Published
Fashion profiling played a bigger role in the 2016 American presidential election than anyone realised, according to new information from Christopher Wylie, the Cambridge Analytica whistle-blower. Credit: IndiaTimes - Published
· From Facebook's Cambridge Analytica debacle to Google's sexual misconduct investigations, 2018 has been a year rocked by scandal in tech industry.
· *Here are the 18 biggest tech scandals that.. Credit: Business Insider - Published