· *The Dollar-Yen pairing sees bids going to the US Dollar ahead of Wednesday's data measures.*
· *Safe havens remain a popular choice for market participants as trade angst and Turkey worries rule.. FXstreet.com
Hard to believe 15 years have passed since a massive power outage left 50 million people in the northeast and Midwest in the dark, including Metro Detroit. On Aug. 14, 2003, a tree branch in Ohio fell..
University of Maryland president Wallace D. Loh said during a news conference Tuesday that the school accepts "legal and moral responsibility" for the decisions made by its athletic training staff in..
As reported by Reuters, Canada announced on Tuesday that they are considering a safeguard measure against US President Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs.
"Finance Minister Bill.. FXstreet.com Also reported by •Newsmax
Meteoric Resources Ltd (ASX:MEI) has a portfolio of seven cobalt projects located in the Canadian state of Ontario. During the June quarter of 2018, the company commenced its target generation.. Proactive Investors
*Fiscal Year 2018 **Financial Highlights*
· *Non-GAAP net income attributable to Hollysys* was $108.9 million, an increase of 55.4% compared to the comparable prior year period.
· *Total.. PR Newswire Asia
Canopy Growth Corp. (NYSE:CGC, TSE:WEED), the world's largest marijuana company and the first to trade on the New York Stock Exchange, reported its quarterly earnings today, posting a net loss of.. Proactive Investors
*Earnings Conference Call to be held on **Tuesday**, **August 28**, 201**8** at **8**:00 p.m. (U.S. Eastern)** **/** Wednesday**,** August 29**, 201**8** at **8**:00 a.m. (Hong Kong)*
SHANGHAI,.. PR Newswire Asia
According to National Bank of Canada analysts, the appreciation of the US dollar makes harder for USD borrowers to pay for its debt, particularly in Turkey and Argentina.
· *Canopy Growth, the world's largest marijuana company, is set to report earnings after the closing bell Tuesday.*
· *The stock has long been popular among millennials on Robinhood, and.. Business Insider
Canadian cannabis stocks tumbled on Tuesday as investors reacted to the news that Ontario will limit sales of the drug when it becomes legal on Oct. 17. Ontario had previously planned to open.. Proactive Investors
AIM Solder, a leading global manufacturer of solder assembly materials for the electronics industry, is pleased to announce their participation at the SMTA Capital Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take.. PRWeb