WASHINGTON (AP) — In their boisterous presidential debate, several Democrats sold short the health care plans of rivals or glossed over aspects of their own record. In an audacious league of his own,.. Seattle Times - Published
President Donald Trump attacked Neil Cavuto Thursday and Friday, tweeting that the Fox News anchor has “very bad ratings.” However, a review of Nielsen ratings data shows that Cavuto’s 4 p.m. ET.. The Wrap - Published
· Twitter is experimenting with the idea of placing brightly-colored labels beneath misinformation tweeted by public figures, the company confirmed.
· On Thursday, NBC News published screenshots.. Business Insider - Published
If you feel you should be able to benefit financially from sharing information with Facebook, there's some good news: the company is willing to pay you for your voice recordings. The scheme is part of.. betanews - Published
CNN host Brooke Baldwin cut off President Donald Trump’s speech on former campaign adviser Roger Stone’s sentencing, Thursday, to fact-check the president’s statements with CNN legal analyst Elie.. Mediaite - Published
Billionaire investor George Soros ripped Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg in a letter to the Financial Times, suggesting the tech exec is engaged in a quid pro quo with President Trump. Soros, who is well.. The Wrap - Published
· Billionaire George Soros is calling for Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg and COO Sheryl Sandberg to be "removed from control of Facebook."
· Writing to the Financial Times, Soros said.. Business Insider - Published
· Mark Zuckerberg has admitted "good regulation will hurt Facebook's business in the near term."
· The Facebook CEO made the remark in a Financial Times op-ed published Sunday, during which he.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is misrepresenting the Justice Department's handling of the legal case of his confidant, Roger Stone.
He's suggesting rampant bias in the department's.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
By Alexandra Brzozowski
(EurActiv) — Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg on Saturday (15 February) said harmful online content should be regulated, adding that his company should be subject to a.. Eurasia Review - Published
· *In late 2018, Facebook** CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced an ambitious plan: to create an independent oversight board that could overrule Facebook's content moderation guidelines, and even Zuckerberg.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — On the eve of the New Hampshire primary, President Donald Trump told a rally that people who are in the United States illegally are paying for his Mexico border wall. It was the.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Facebook has decided to let political campaigns pay online influencers to spread their messages, a practice that had sidestepped many of the social network’s rules governing political.. SFGate - Published
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — U.S. President Donald Trump contended this week that the United States saved the entire Philippines from Islamic State terrorism. His assertion vastly overstated both the.. Seattle Times - Published
WASHINGTON — When President Donald Trump declared Democratic presidential contender Michael Bloomberg to be a “5’4” mass of dead energy,” those were fighting words. Bloomberg is not that.. Seattle Times - Published
Facebook Inc said on Wednesday it has reached an agreement with news agency Reuters, a unit of Thomson Reuters Corp, to fact-check content posted on the social media platform and its photo-sharing app.. Reuters - Published
· *Facebook removed dozens of accounts and Pages originating in Russia and Iran, the social media giant announced on Wednesday morning. *
· *The accounts and Pages were engaged in "coordinated.. Business Insider - Published
· Facebook is paying the global news agency Reuters to carry out fact-checking on its behalf, Reuters announced Wednesday.
· Reuters says the program will see its fact-checkers verify some.. Business Insider - Published
Trump budget chief Russell Vought got an earful from Hakeem Jeffries, who tore apart President Donald Trump's 2021 budget proposal and declared it "a living breathing fact-check on all of the public.. Mediaite - Published