In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder and Road Test Editor Zac Palmer. Top of the list this week are the leaked photos of..
He starts in April...
Former Labour MP *Tom Watson* has been named new chair of UK Music.
UK Music is an umbrella body for the commercial music industry in this country, and it covers every area.. Clash - Published
· Peregrine "Peg" Broadbent, the chief financial officer of Jefferies Group LLC, has died from coronavirus complications.
· The financial-services company said in a statement that Broadbent had.. Business Insider - Published
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - Media OutReach - 28 March 2020 - MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd "(MSIG Malaysia)", is urgently channelling RM170,000 to support the Ministry of Health (MoH) in buying.. Media OutReach - Published
· Porter Erisman was working in China as vice president of the Alibaba Group in 2003 when the SARS pandemic struck, and he and 400 colleagues were quarantined at home.
· But instead of being.. Business Insider - Published
HONG KONG, Mar 27, 2020 - (ACN Newswire) - Tai Hing Group Holdings Limited ("Tai Hing" or the "Group"; stock code: 6811), a multi-brand casual dining restaurant group with roots in Hong Kong and a.. ACN Newswire - Published
The virus pandemic gripping the nation is slamming the restaurant industry after years of steady growth amid the longest economic expansion in U.S. history.
Restaurants and bars face a catastrophic.. SeattlePI.com - Published
It's her next step...
*Emily Burns* has shared her new single 'Terrified'.
The songwriter introduced herself with a pair of EPs, using the additional space of 'My Town' and 'PDA' to express.. Clash - Published
Ex-England footballer Rio Ferdinand's wife Kate Ferdinand paid an emotional tribute to Rebecca Ellison, the late mother of her stepchildren, on Mother's Day which was celebrated in Britain on.. Mid-Day - Published
LONDON, March 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Solomon (Sol) Kerzner, one of the world's most innovative hoteliers, founder of the Southern Sun hotel group, Sun International and Kerzner International, has.. PR Newswire Asia - Published
· The hardest funding round DoorDash CEO Tony Xu ever had to raise for his company was its seed round, he told Business Insider in a recent interview.
· After DoorDash graduated from a startup.. Business Insider - Published
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A week ago, revelers jammed bars in the French Quarter and New Orleans' Irish Channel neighborhood ahead of St. Patrick's Day while hotels, taverns and restaurants looked ahead to.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Newsday
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Netflix said Friday it is establishing a $100 million relief fund for workers in the worldwide creative community affected by the corona-virus caused halt of most film and.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Netflix said Friday it is establishing a $100 million relief fund for workers in the worldwide creative community affected by the corona-virus caused halt of most film and.. Seattle Times - Published
Any manager can claim to be a leader during good times. But in a crisis, management becomes difficult or ineffective and managers can lose their leadership status. Those who succeed understand that.. HousingWire - Published
· James McDonald, founder of the Los Angeles-based firm Hercules Investments, has profited from the market's recent volatility using stock index options.
· McDonald told Business Insider why he.. Business Insider - Published
By Ryan McMaken*
To read or watch the news in today’s world is to be confronted with a wide array of stories about financial organization and financial institutions. News about central banks,.. Eurasia Review - Published
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that SoftBank Group is using regulatory investigations as a way to back out of its commitment to buy $3 billion in shares from existing WeWork shareholders... TechCrunch - Published
· Investors and pundits are looking at the impact of the coronavirus and predicting some dire economic times ahead.
· We wanted to now how the shuttering of tech conferences and the moratorium.. Business Insider - Published
By Michael Lelyveld
As China urges businesses to get back to work, it is relying on industries like autos and steel with record high inventories of unsold goods that may drag on an economic.. Eurasia Review - Published
Ja'Net DuBois' family is revealing an amazing hidden fact about the "Good Times" star -- her biological father was none other than jazz legend Cab Calloway ... or so they believe. It's turning into.. TMZ.com - Published
· JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon is out of the hospital and recovering at home, according to an internal memo sent to employees by executives that was obtained by Business Insider.
· Dimon.. Business Insider - Published
Shiso Tavern, a Canton stalwart for sushi and cocktails, will close Sunday after 7 1/2 years in business. The restaurant shared the news in an announcement posted to Facebook. "We take with us many.. bizjournals - Published
Hello again, and welcome to this week's edition of Trending, the newsletter where we highlight BI Prime's biggest tech stories. I'm Alexei Oreskovic, Business Insider's West Coast bureau chief and.. Business Insider - Published
· Entrepreneurs who are looking for advice on how to safeguard their companies against the coronavirus and its effects on market conditions may look to the past for wisdom and practical tips.
· In.. Business Insider - Published
The novel coronavirus is raging across the planet. Millions are quarantined, the stock market is violently gyrating and one of the preeminent VC firms in the Valley is back to saying RIP Good Times... TechCrunch - Published
· Silicon Valley VC firm Sequoia Capital sent a memo to startup founders on Thursday, urging them to "brace for turbulence" during the coronavirus outbreak.
· The memo has been called "the sequel".. Business Insider - Published
Sequoia Capital on Thursday warned founders that it backs that coronavirus is the black swan of 2020, a surprise event nobody saw coming that could have lasting impact. The warning from the Menlo Park.. bizjournals - Published
· Sequoia Capital, the prestigious VC firm that famously warned startups about the 2008 financial crisis, published a memo on Thursday urging startup founders to prepare for business disruptions.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· Ken Stuzin sets sets a high bar for mutual fund investments. He only bets on companies that will consistently double the earnings growth of the broader market.
· That approach has helped him in.. Business Insider - Published
*TL;DR:* Game of Thrones whiskies are on sale on Amazon, saving you up to 45% on list price.
We know that Game of Thrones ended on a note of controversy, but we've.. Mashable - Published