· *On Tuesday, Google announced its an ambitious,new gaming service, Stadia, which promises that anyone with an internet connection and a Chrome browser can start playing "within 5.. Business Insider - Published
· Google is resisting calls to remove what appears to be a gay conversion therapy app from the Play Store.
· Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft have all banned the app, created by US Christian group.. Business Insider - Published
Google has pulled the wraps off Stadia, a new cloud-based gaming platform. Using the power of Google's global information infrastructure, Stadia can stream the highest-quality games to any screen,.. MacNewsWorld - Published Also reported by •TechNewsWorld
· *Big tech is coming under renewed political pressure following the mass shootings at two New Zealand mosques on Friday.*
· *The attack was livestreamed on Facebook before spreading like wildfire.. Business Insider - Published
One of the world’s biggest tech companies, Google has finally made headway into the gaming industry and how. At the ongoing Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, Google has announced its much.. BGR India - Published
· *Google just announced a huge new gaming initiative: A Netflix-like video game streaming platform named Stadia.*
· *The service is intended to run high-resolution, blockbuster games on any device.. Business Insider - Published
· Google announced Stadia, their new video game platform, during their keynote address at GDC 2019 in San Francisco.
· Stadia will launch later this year; a full list of games hasn't been provided.. Business Insider - Published
Google CEO Sundar Pichai unveiled their Stadia game streaming platform at the 2019 Game Developers Conference in San Fransisco today. Stadia is designed to bring high-end gaming to Chrome and other.. WebProNews - Published
Onstage at GDC, Google CEO Sundar Pichai announced the company’s latest big initiative, taking on the entire gaming industry with a live-streaming service called Stadia. The service will let gamers.. TechCrunch - Published
Google is launching its Stadia cloud gaming service at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco. Google CEO Sundar Pichai, who says he plays FIFA 19 “quite a bit,” introduced the.. The Verge - Published
· *Google officially unveiled its first major video game initiative on Tuesday.*
· *It's called "Stadia," and it's a video game streaming service as a platform.*
· Google says its central goal.. Business Insider - Published
By Shweta Parande Bollywood’s biggest superstars were seen at the Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta wedding, also attended by cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and Google CEO Sundar Pichai. …read more.. Filmy Friday - Published
Google CEO Sundar Pichai, who advocates greater participation of women in the development of technology products, reached Mumbai to celebrate International Women’s Day and spend some time with young.. BGR India - Published Also reported by •Sify
Apple's upcoming video streaming service and its work on original TV content could spell trouble for Apple board member and Disney CEO Bob Iger, reports Bloomberg, citing the potential for competition.. MacRumours.com - Published
Dragonfly on the Wall Google’s Chinese search engine project that would censor parts of the web — codenamed Dragonfly — might not be dead just yet. In December, Google CEO Sundar Pichai told the.. Futurism - Published
Some Google employees believe they found evidence that Google’s plans to launch a censored search engine — codenamed “Dragonfly” — in China are still ongoing, according to a new report from.. The Verge - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
1. *The Senate Commerce Committee is demanding answers from Google CEO Sundar Pichai about the company's failure to disclose a.. Business Insider - Published
· VMware is cozying up to Microsoft with a new cloud partnership.
· This is similar to the deal VMware has with Amazon Web Services.
· Microsoft and VMware have been rivals for decades so this.. Business Insider - Published
· On Monday, the Senate Commerce Committee sent a letter to Google CEO Sundar Pichai demanding information regarding the tech giant's failure to disclose a microphone in its Nest Secure devices to.. Business Insider - Published
· *Microsoft has said that it will allow anybody to open an app store for its new HoloLens 2 headset.*
· *The plan has already won over a former critic: Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney, who once decried.. Business Insider - Published
· YouTube channels that promote anti-vaccination (anti-vax) content are not allowed to run ads on the video sharing platform, according to a policy first reported by BuzzFeed News on Friday.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· On Tuesday, Google apologized for not disclosing to consumers that its Nest security system — specifically, its Nest Guard device — contained a microphone that when enabled, can listen to users'.. Business Insider - Published
· Facebook said in a statement Thursday that it may remove, reduce, and demote anti-vaccination content on the platform in an effort to combat the spread of false information.
· As an outbreak of.. Business Insider - Published
California tech giant Google is investing $13 billion into expanding across the U.S. this year. Google CEO Sundar Pichai announced Feb. 13 in a company blog post that the tech company will expand its.. bizjournals - Published
Google will spend more than $13 billion on U.S. data centers and offices in 2019, CEO Sundar Pichai said Wednesday, marking "the second year in a row we’ll be growing faster outside of the Bay Area.. bizjournals - Published
Google has confirmed that it is building a $600 million data center in New Albany. In a Wednesday blog post, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said the center is part of $13 billion in investments the tech.. bizjournals - Published
Google CEO Sundar Pichai today announced that the company will expand its US footprint into several new states, including Nebraska, Nevada, and Oklahoma. The company plans to build new offices and data.. The Verge - Published
· Apple CEO Tim Cook says he will investigate the Saudi government app branded "abhorrent" by a US senator following an investigation by Business Insider's sister site INSIDER.
· INSIDER reported.. Business Insider - Published
· Nebia — which was initially backed by Apple CEO Tim Cook and former Google CEO Eric Schmidt — announced its new Nebia Spa Shower 2.0 on Tuesday.
· The latest version can create 29% warmer.. Business Insider - Published
· Bill Gates is one of the wealthiest men on the planet.
· The Microsoft founder has thrown himself into charitable work in recent years. Gates and his wife Melinda run the philanthropic Bill and.. Business Insider - Published
Apple CEO Tim Cook, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and others have signed a new letter urging Congress to pass bipartisan.. MacRumours.com - Published
· Apple briefly blocked Facebook and Google employees from accessing internal iOS apps last week after they were found violating developer policies.
· This battle is the latest showdown among four.. Business Insider - Published
· *Google is promoting Donald Trump's State of the Union on its US homepage.*
· *The US president claimed last year that the search firm plugged President Barack Obama's State of the Union speeches,.. Business Insider - Published
· *Google dropped 3% in premarket trading after reporting a surprise jump in costs, representing a $25 billion drop in market cap. Facebook, Amazon and Netflix also fell in premarket trading.*
· *US.. Business Insider - Published
· Google is holding the line on its app store economics.
· On Monday, CEO Sundar Pichai said his company was sticking with its current revenue split with developers — which is a 30% cut on app.. Business Insider - Published
· Google doubled its capital expenditure spending in 2018 to $25.8 billion, which included spending on offices and tech infrastructure.
· Its cloud unit also got the lion's share of new hires in the.. Business Insider - Published
Hearing Google CEO Sundar Pichai mention pop star Ariana Grande's smash hit during an investor earnings call was endlessly amusing.
While talking up YouTube's success Monday, Pichai included the.. Mashable - Published