The U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday it will pursue the extradition of Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou, arrested in Canada in December on allegations she.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
According to Reuters, The U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday that it will continue to pursue the extradition of Huawei Technologies chief financial officer Meng Wanzhou who was arrested in Canada..
FILE PHOTO: Lisa Duan, a visitor from China, holds a sign in support of Huawei outside of the B.C. Supreme Court bail hearing of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou, who is being held on an extradition warrant in..
FILE PHOTO: Meng Wanzhou, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's chief financial officer (CFO), is seen in this undated handout photo obtained by Reuters December 6, 2018. Huawei/Handout via REUTERS (Reuters) -..
Huawei's founder Ren Zhengfei on Tuesday rejected claims his company is used by the Chinese government to spy and said he missed his daughter, who is being held by Canadian authorities, the Financial..
Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei has broken years of silence to tell reporters that he misses his daughter Meng Wanzhou "very much" and to deny any wrongdoing by his company.. According to Business Insider,..
Canada's Foreign Ministry says another Canadian has gone missing in China, signaling the latest in growing tensions between the two nations since the arrest of a Chinese executive in Vancouver. Grace..
VANCOUVER (Reuters) - A top executive of Chinese telecoms giant Huawei Technologies Co Ltd was granted bail by a Canadian court on Tuesday, 10 days after her arrest in Vancouver at the request of U.S...
· *Canada arrested Meng Wanzhou, the CFO of Chinese telcom giant Huawei, last month at the request of US authorities.*
· *Beijing subsequently detained two Canadians and put another on death.. Business Insider - Published
Meng Wanzhou, Huawei's global chief financial officer, was arrested in Canada on December 1 and faces extradition to the US, which alleges that she covered up her company's links to a firm that tried.. IndiaTimes - Published
Earlier this month, Canadian authorities arrested Huawei’s CFO Meng Wanzhou when she was switching flights in Vancouver, British Columbia. The arrest was made after a request from the United States.. BGR India - Published
· *Huawei CEO Ren Zhengfei warned of hard times ahead for the Chinese phone giant in an email to staff.*
· *He warned of job losses and said that the company would likely have to axe "mediocre.. Business Insider - Published
Meng Wanzhou steps out of her US$4.2 million mansion, a GPS monitor strapped to her ankle, and slips into a chauffeured black SUV. Then she is off, largely free to roam the shops and restaurants within.. S.China Morning Post - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
*1.* *Huawei's CEO and founder Ren Zhengfei broke a years-long silence to deny that his company spies for the Chinese government,.. Business Insider - Published
· *Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei has broken years of silence to deny charges that his company spies on behalf of China.*
· *Huawei is the second-biggest smartphone maker after Samsung and also.. Business Insider - Published
· *Huawei CEO Ren Zhengfei has called Donald Trump a "great president" as he bids to end America's war with his company.*
· *In rare public comments, he praised Trump's tax cuts and said he wants to.. Business Insider - Published
· *A court in Dalian, China, sentenced a 36-year-old Canadian man to death on charges of international drug trafficking on Monday.*
· *Robert Lloyd Schellenberg was detained in China in 2014 and.. Business Insider - Published
· *China and Canada are feuding over the arrest and detention of Meng Wanzhou, the CFO of Chinese tech giant Huawei, in Canada in early December.*
· *Beijing detained two Canadians on vague.. Business Insider - Published
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — A Canadian court granted bail Tuesday to a top Chinese executive arrested at the United States' request in a case that has set off a diplomatic furor among the.. SFGate - Published
[China], Jan 4 (ANI): China has promised to protect the rights of 13 Canadian officials who were detained after Huawei's Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Sabrina Meng Wanzhou was arrested last month Sify - Published
Beijing is following the rule of law and protecting the rights of 13 Canadians reported to have been held by China, a government official said on Friday amid heightened tensions between Beijing and.. S.China Morning Post - Published
Watch VideoThe U.S. State Department issued a new travel warning for China on Thursday.
A level 2 advisory urging visitors from the U.S. to exercise increased caution has been in place since last.. Newsy - Published