Brian Krzanich stepped down from the chip giant, effective immediately, after the company said it learned of a "past consensual relationship" between the CEO and an employee. CFO Robert Swan will take..
Intel‘s period in-between CEO Bob Swan credited the corporate’s enlargement into new data-centric markets and the restoration of the PC marketplace for the corporate’s forged monetary efficiency... Credit: The News Articles - Published
In an open letter, interim Intel CEO Bob Swan admitted the company's supply of CPUs for the "entry level" PC market is "undoubtedly tight," so if you have trouble finding a cheap laptop for the holiday.. Credit: engadget - Published
Intel has begun narrowing its search for a CEO and could bring in an outsider to lead the world’s second-biggest chipmaker for the first time. More than two months after the abrupt ouster of Brian.. Credit: SFGate - Published
Goldman Sachs is taking a bearish view on the chipmaker Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) as its analyst Toshiya Hari has slashed his position on the stock to Sell from Neutral and its 12-month price target to US$44.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
Tech companies have been going through a lot of CEOs of late. HP had a revolving door for CEOs with mistake after mistake. Yahoo's board kept making choices that made things worse, Uber's CEO almost.. Credit: MacNewsWorld - Published Also reported by •TechNewsWorld
Shares in Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) fell in after-hours trade Thursday despite the chip maker beating Wall Street’s estimates for its second-quarter profit and revenue as a surge in cloud computing lifted.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
Intel is set to report is Q2 2018 earnings on Thursday, the first since CEO Brian Krzanich resigned in June because of a past relationship he had with an employee at the company.
Here's what.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *On Monday, VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger made his first public appearance since Dell announced that it wouldn't be reverse-merging with the company after all. *
· *He can't help but smile when asked.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Uber senior vice president and chief people officer Liane Hornsey resigned from her role on Tuesday.*
· *In an email to staff, CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said nothing but good things about Hornsey's 1.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Intel's former CEO Brian Krzanich was out of the job so suddenly, the company had to appoint an interim CEO while it embarks on a search.*
· *That means it's time to play: who will be the next.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
*1. Google Cloud COO Diane Bryant is leaving the company less than a year after coming on board.* It's possible that Bryant is.. Credit: Business Insider - Published