· *On Monday, VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger made his first public appearance since Dell announced that it wouldn't be reverse-merging with the company after all. *
· *He can't help but smile when asked.. Business Insider
Tech companies have been going through a lot of CEOs of late. HP had a revolving door for CEOs with mistake after mistake. Yahoo's board kept making choices that made things worse, Uber's CEO almost.. MacNewsWorld Also reported by •TechNewsWorld
Brian Krzanich stepped down from the chip giant, effective immediately, after the company said it learned of a "past consensual relationship" between the CEO and an employee. CFO Robert Swan will take..
· *Uber senior vice president and chief people officer Liane Hornsey resigned from her role on Tuesday.*
· *In an email to staff, CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said nothing but good things about Hornsey's 1.. Business Insider
· *Intel's former CEO Brian Krzanich was out of the job so suddenly, the company had to appoint an interim CEO while it embarks on a search.*
· *That means it's time to play: who will be the next.. Business Insider
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
*1. Google Cloud COO Diane Bryant is leaving the company less than a year after coming on board.* It's possible that Bryant is.. Business Insider
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after an affair with a subordinate. But is there more to his departure than meets the eye? Ben Judge reports.
The post Trouble at the top for Intel was first.. MoneyWeek
· *Intel's current interim CEO, Bob Swan, has reportedly told employees he doesn't want to keep the job forever.*
· *Swan was previously CFO before he was thrust into the CEO caretaker role when.. Business Insider
· *Now that former Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has dramatically and suddenly resigned, the whole world is guessing Intel will hire as its new CEO.*
· *We've named the list of possible new CEOs that.. Business Insider
Former Intel CEO Brian Krzanich had an affair with a middle manager at Intel that began around a decade ago, but ended before he took over as CEO in 2013, the Wall Street Journal reports, citing.. bizjournals
Welcome to the working week, Portland. And while I know it don't necessarily thrill you, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't kill you to start it off with Five Things. Developing There are new details on the.. bizjournals
· *The office affair which sparked Intel CEO Brian Krzanich's surprise resignation on Thursday started a decade ago and ended before he became CEO in 2013, The Wall Street Journal reported.*
· *That.. Business Insider
Intel's CEO stepped down abruptly after a company investigation found he'd had a relationship with an employee that violated company policy. Here, an employment law attorney explains what policies are.. bizjournals
Brian Krzanich’s resignation this week leaves Intel’s board with a tough choice: Name the next CEO from a small pool of internal candidates, or go outside for the first time in the chip maker’s.. Wall Street Journal
· *Wall Street analysts are saying Intel's crazy week of big news is mostly positive. *
· *Intel CEO Brian Krzanich resigned after violating company policy, and the company raised its second-quarter.. Business Insider