Beijing (XNA) Feb 21, 2020
The maiden flight of the Long March-5B rocket carrying a trial version of China's new-generation manned spaceship is expected to take place in April, indicating the.. Space Daily - Published
BAE Systems has successfully completed the maiden flight of its solar-powered, high-altitude, unmanned aircraft. The Persistent High Altitude Solar Aircraft (PHASA-35®) is designed to operate in the.. WebProNews - Published
An unnamed solar-electric aircraft that is capable of being in the air for a year has completed its maiden flight. Built by BAE Systems subsidiary Prismatic, the Persistent High Altitude Solar Aircraft..
Boeing was forced to postpone the maiden flight of its 777X jetliner for the second day in a row because of heavy rain and gusty winds. As journalists from across world huddled under heavy rainy.. bizjournals - Published
Bay St. Louis MS (SPX) Jan 24, 2020
All eyes are on south Mississippi with this month's delivery and installation of NASA's Space Launch System (SLS) rocket's first core stage to Stennis Space.. Space Daily - Published
Washington DC (UPI) Jan 15, 2020
Boeing officials said Wednesday the company's Starliner space capsule can be fully refurbished with almost no new hardware following a software malfunction during.. Space Daily - Published
The serial production of the Russian stealth bomber known as PAK DA (the prospective long-range aviation complex) is to be launched in 2027. Preliminary trials of the new aircraft are scheduled for.. PRAVDA - Published
· *Astronomers, anthropologists, geologists, and many other scientists made mind-boggling breakthroughs in 2019.*
· *Some highlights include work that produced the first image of a black hole,.. Business Insider - Published
· Boeing safely landed its first CST-100 Starliner spaceship, named "Calypso," in New Mexico on Sunday.
· No astronauts flew aboard the Starliner. The mission was designed to show the vehicle, which.. Business Insider - Published
· Boeing announced on Monday that David Calhoun will become the aerospace company's CEO and president effective January 13, following the firing of former CEO Dennis Muilenburg.
· Calhoun had been.. Business Insider - Published
· *Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg has been fired, the company's board of directors announced Monday as it continues to battle the fallout from the 737 Max crisis.*
· *He will be replaced by.. Business Insider - Published
Paris (AFP) Dec 22, 2019
The first Ariane space rocket lifted off over the forests of French Guiana 40 years ago, enabling Europe to at last take its place as an independent player in the.. Space Daily - Published
· Boeing launched its new CST-100 Starliner spaceship for NASA astronauts into orbit for the first time on Friday, though the maiden flight suffered a major glitch.
· The uncrewed vehicle was.. Business Insider - Published
Kennedy Space Center FL (SPX) Dec 19, 2019
Boeing's CST-100 Starliner spacecraft atop a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket rolled out of the Vertical Integration Facility at Cape Canaveral Air.. Space Daily - Published
· On Friday, Boeing plans to launch its new CST-100 Starliner spaceship into orbit for the first time atop a United Launch Alliance rocket.
· No people will ride inside the space capsule on this.. Business Insider - Published
Beijing (XNA) Dec 04, 2019
China has successfully tested the second stage engine of the Long March-8 rocket, preparing for its maiden flight in 2020, according to the China Aerospace Science and.. Space Daily - Published
It's been 50 years since the Concorde enjoyed its maiden flight—the date was March 2, 1969—and to celebrate, Aston Martin has rolled out a special DBS Superleggera honoring the supersonic passenger.. MotorAuthority - Published
· *The Airbus A380 is the largest passenger and most expensive airliner in the world.*
· *The superjumbo has now been in service for more than a decade.*
· *Airbus has booked just 290 orders for.. Business Insider - Published
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #carbonfreeflight--Vertical Aerospace has revealed flight footage of an electric vertical take off and landing aircraft (eVTOL). The prototype, named Seraph, completed its.. Business Wire - Published