President Donald Trump was all alone in the White House this weekend and on a Twitter bender. Eventually — it was inevitable — he arrived at a regular target of his ire, Jeff Bezos, the billionaire.. Mediaite - Published
Only two days after being sentenced to 3 years in prison, Cohen speaks out against President Trump. He says Trump initiated sending hush money to the two women with whom he allegedly had affairs. Cohen..
New information ties President Trump to his campaign's efforts to silence women who claim they had sex with him more than a decade ago. CBS News sources confirm the president was in the room when his..
The parent company of the National Enquirer, American Media Inc., has connections to Donald Trump. The company admitted paying former Playboy model Karen McDougal for the exclusive rights to her story...
The publisher of the National Enquirer tabloid newspaper admitted it paid hush money to a former Playboy magazine model to stop her from going public ahead of the 2016 election with claims that she had..
· *US President Donald Trump tweeted on Sunday night mocking Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos over his divorce, dubbing him Jeff "Bozo."*
· *In the tweet, Trump appeared to praise the National Enquirer, the.. Business Insider - Published
DONALD Trump mocked divorce-hit Amazon boss Jeff Bezos over his affair calling him "Jeff Bozo". The president also praised the National Enquirer for exposing the fling which has sparked the most.. WorldNews - Published
Trump took to Twitter to take a swipe at billionaire nemesis Jeff Bezos after the National Enquirer owned by David Pecker published its bombshell report of Bezos' split with his wife. MailOnline - Published
President Trump had time to reflect on Jeff Bezos' divorce drama -- and he let it rip on Sunday by trashing the Amazon honcho ... while praising the National Enquirer. Trump just tweeted, "So sorry.. TMZ.com - Published
On Sunday, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to lob insults at his foes. First, he called Jeff Bezos, “Jeff Bozo” and reveled in the fact the National Enquirer spend months digging up dirt.. Mediaite - Published
President Donald Trump on Sunday coined a new nickname for Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and praised the "far more accurate" National Enquirer reporting that revealed Bezos' alleged affair at the expense.. FOXNews.com - Published
It is snowing in Washington DC this Sunday and Trump — who earlier today talked about the “beauty and majesty” of the White House in the snow — apparently has the time to take to Twitter to.. Mediaite - Published
Trump has made a lot of things buzzworthy, but perhaps none more than “fake news.” Everyone has strong opinions about who is at fault for spreading lies in the press. It’s “the media’s”.. The Next Web - Published
The National Enquirer didn’t have Amazon’s Alexa track Jeff Bezos in their four-month investigation into his apparent extra-marital affair. But they did get into his cellphone, it seems. Which is,.. Mediaite - Published
· Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' impending divorce from his wife, MacKenzie Bezos, carries at least two big risks for the company's shareholders, legal experts say.
· Bezos could become distracted by the.. Business Insider - Published
If the National Enquirer is to be believed (idk!), Jeff Bezos sent some pretty gnarly sexts to news anchor Lauren Sanchez. And by "gnarly," we mean so boring and bad. Jeff Bezos might be good at.. Mashable - Published
The National Enquirer says it has a series of incriminating texts between the Amazon founder and a former television presenter. Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
Want to talk about a weird coincidence?
Sixty years ago, an episode of a TV showed called “Trackdown” told the story of a conman named Trump who warns people that the world will be destroyed and.. The Wrap - Published
· *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos announced on Wednesday that he and his wife MacKenzie are divorcing.*
· *Hours later, reports surfaced in the tabloid press that Bezos has been dating former TV anchor.. Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Thursday.
1. *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKenzie announced they are divorcing.* The pair have been married for 25 years, and.. Business Insider - Published
· *Gossip tabloid the National Enquirer claims to have conducted a four-month investigation into an affair between Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez. *
· *On Wednesday, the.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon could soon have a large new individual shareholder in the form of MacKenzie Bezos as a result of her impending divorce from the company's CEO.
· Jeff Bezos owns 16% of the e-commerce giant,.. Business Insider - Published
Jeff Bezos was having a relationship with former "So You Think You Can Dance" host Lauren Sanchez, and according to the National Enquirer, that's what ended his marriage. Sources closely connected with.. TMZ.com - Published
· *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is reportedly dating entrepreneur and former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez.*
· *Earlier on Wednesday, Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos announced that they were divorcing after 25 years.. Business Insider - Published
The celebrity chef and fitness personality pushes his digital lifestyle magazine into print.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 21, 2018
Celebrity chef and fitness personality Robert Irvine and American.. PRWeb - Published
By Masood Farivar
U.S. President Donald Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was sentenced last week to three years in prison for a variety of crimes, making him the most high-profile former.. Eurasia Review - Published
New York Times media columnist Jim Rutenberg thinks the National Enquirer could be the “most powerful print publication in the United States,” and that the supermarket tabloid’s explosive.. The Wrap - Published
CBS News sources confirm the president was in the room when his then-attorney Michael Cohen and National Enquirer publisher David Pecker discussed paying hush money in August of 2015. If Donald Trump.. CBS News - Published
New information ties President Trump to his campaign's efforts to silence women who claim they had sex with him more than a decade ago. CBS News sources confirm the president was in the room when his.. CBS News - Published