Judge *Judy Sheindlin* went on a lengthy tangent on Tuesday where she argued that Senator *Bernie Sanders* and former vice president *Joe Biden* pale in comparison to *Michael Bloomberg* in terms of.. Mediaite - Published
· Mike Bloomberg has brought on Andy Stotsky and Kent Alterman, the former presidents of NBCUniversal's E! and ViacomCBS's Comedy Central, as campaign advisors, sources close to his presidential.. Business Insider - Published
· Mike Bloomberg's efforts to take social media by storm by paying people to post about him may not be working out, according to the LA Times.
· Several California-based operatives told the paper.. Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Monday.
1. *WeWork paid over $2 million in cash to a woman who threatened to expose claims of sex, illegal drugs, and discrimination in a.. Business Insider - Published
Twitter suspended 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Friday that the website said were violating its platform rules. The accounts were part of a social media strategy developed by former New York mayor Mike.. Seattle Times - Published
· On Friday, the Los Angeles Times reported that Twitter had suspended 70 accounts for violating its terms.
· The accounts in question were tweeting support for Democratic presidential candidate.. Business Insider - Published
Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign has been much shorter than his competitors and, so far, much louder. With a huge budget, it's paid for posts by social media influencers as well as standard.. engadget - Published Also reported by •Jerusalem Post
Former New York City mayor and presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg is spending an unprecedented amount of money on his campaign. A big chunk of that is going into his social media efforts, where.. The Next Web - Published Also reported by •engadget
· Facebook users have seen more than twice as many ads from Bloomberg's campaign in 2020 than from all his opponents combined, according to a new report from The Guardian.
· The Guardian's analysis.. Business Insider - Published
For the first time in nearly a decade, a brand new MacBook Pro may be on the way. Rumors have been ramping up for months regarding a brand new 16-inch flagship notebook, expanding Apple’s laptop.. Macworld - Published
Photo by Nilay Patel / The Verge
President Trump said in a tweet this morning that his administration will not allow Apple to avoid tariffs on Mac Pro parts, after the company requested exemptions.. The Verge - Published