Amid the coronavirus crisis, many ad buyers, deeming the news too negative to appear next to, are adding virus-related keywords to brand safety tools that let them automatically filter the hottest news..
As many teachers and students across the U.S. continue to quarantine themselves without access to a lot of classroom resources. computer software company Adobe is offering free, temporary remote access..
Credit: In The Know Wibbitz Duration: 01:20Published
You can choose to take the standard tax deduction or itemize your deductions when you're filing your return - but which option gives you the highest tax refund? TurboTax makes deciding easy. We'll ask..
The Entertainment Software Association may have cancelled E3 2020 due to COVID-19, but it's still committed to holding an event next year. The organization has announced that E3 will return between.. engadget - Published
[Editor’s note: Want to get this free weekly recap of TechCrunch news that startups can use by email? Subscribe here.] There are a few online productivity stocks booming, and a few popular.. TechCrunch - Published
· *The coronavirus crisis is an unexpected blow to many enterprise startups. **Some CEOs have experienced previous downturns, including the Great Recession in 2008 and the tech dot-com crash in 2000... Business Insider - Published
Can self-driving systems like Tesla Autopilot be tricked by using LED lights? Today we are not talking about the bugs in any mobile phone or computer software. Instead, we are discussing autonomous.. Fossbytes - Published
San Antonio-based TrueAbility, a skills assessment software company, has signed a multiyear agreement with Minneapolis-based Pearson VUE, enhancing the global testing company's ability to administer.. bizjournals - Published
Hey, good morning! You look fabulous. Engadget's review of the first iPad ten years ago lauded its potential, even if the first version of tablet software couldn't do much for one's.. engadget - Published
· *As the coronavirus crisis forces people to work remotely, tools that help them stay connected and productive are booming in popularity.*
· *We asked a select group of VCs to name enterprise.. Business Insider - Published
· Zoom has become extremely prominent during the COVID-19 pandemic: its stock has doubled, its iOS app is No. 1 in the App Store, and schools are relying upon it to hold classes for students stuck at.. Business Insider - Published
You can get the broad overview training needed to break into this lucrative field with the instruction in The Complete Introduction to Software Engineering Bundle. It’s on sale now from TNW Deals for.. The Next Web - Published
MacOS 10.14 Mojave, the version of the Mac operating system before the new macOS Catalina, is the last version that supports 32-bit software. With Catalina, only 64-bit software will be.. Macworld - Published
Virtual Private Networks, or VPNs, are valuable tools for improving your online security. They help you to stay safe and anonymous online by shielding your personal data from the prying eyes of.. Mashable - Published
By Ashish Chhibbar*
COVID-19 as a pandemic has literally taken the world by storm. Never before in recent history has the globe been more physically disconnected and isolated. What started as a.. Eurasia Review - Published
By Dr Shoumitro Chatterjee*
One silver lining for India during the current pandemic is that there is no aggregate food shortage in the near-term. The stocks of the Food Corporation of India (FCI).. Eurasia Review - Published
Facebook's WhatsApp is in the midst of a lawsuit against Israeli mobile surveillance outfit NSO Group. But before complaining about the company's methods, Facebook seems to have wanted to use them for.. TechCrunch - Published
Apple has purchased artificial intelligence startup Voysis with the aim of improving Siri, reports Bloomberg. Voysis offers a platform that allows digital voice assistants to better understand natural.. MacRumours.com - Published
Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge
Seemingly everyone knows about Zoom now: parents, co-workers, friends, grandparents, and neighbors. The videoconferencing software company that went public.. The Verge - Published
Skype is trying to make it as easy as possible to use its video calling software and remind people that using the app isn’t complicated. The company tweeted a reminder today that users can now start.. The Verge - Published
· Companies and countries alike are desperately trying to track the spread of the coronavirus.
· Israeli technology firm NSO Group is piloting a platform with dozens of countries that could allow.. Business Insider - Published
If you're devoted enough to livestreaming that you want the kind of features you'd expect from a TV studio, Blackmagic might have your back. It's releasing the ATEM Mini Pro, an enhanced.. engadget - Published
· Amazon's videoconferencing and chat app, Chime, seems to be missing out on the surge of users flocking to Zoom and Slack amid the coronavirus crisis.
· The cloud wars aren't just about cloud.. Business Insider - Published
Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge
On The Verge’s flagship podcast of working from home, co-hosts of The Vergecast Nilay Patel, Dieter Bohn, and Paul Miller talk to Verge senior editor Tom.. The Verge - Published
FREMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Blackmagic Design today announced new software update for its popular Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K models that include powerful studio camera features... Business Wire - Published
· COVID-19 has become a turning point that could see long-running predictions about how AI will forever change healthcare become a reality.
· Pundits have for years said that AI will find drugs and.. Business Insider - Published
· Communication software companies including Zoom and Slack have been on a major advertising blitz as people transition to working from home to stop the spread of COVID-19, according to data from.. Business Insider - Published
*Cyber Tech Company Develops Corona Virus Digital Health Passport With VCode®*
*Game Changer 'V-COVID™' Passport *
*Will Allow Healthcare Trusts & Blue Light Emergency Key Workers.. Accesswire - Published
Microsoft has made some nice improvements to its Skype video call service. Starting today, users don’t need to sign up for an account or download software to join cross-platform video conferences... 9to5Mac - Published
For this week's giveaway, we've once again teamed up with Astro to give MacRumors readers a chance to win a Luna Display adapter that's able to transform an iPad or an extra Mac into a secondary.. MacRumours.com - Published
· As global markets teeter on the brink of a coronavirus-driven recession, experts believe that open source software companies are well-poised to continue growing.
· Companies like Red Hat grew.. Business Insider - Published
*Trading software gives traders up 3 days to plan their trades, protect their capital, and even profit.*
*WESLEY CHAPEL, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2020 / *Vantagepoint AI, LLC continues to help.. Accesswire - Published
Thousands of personal Zoom videos have been left viewable on the open web, highlighting the privacy risks to millions of Americans as they shift many of their personal interactions to video calls in an.. Seattle Times - Published
Today's tech unicorns develop software differently, according to Jonathan Rasmusson, author of this book. He says they've developed a way of working that lets them scale like an enterprise while.. I Programmer - Published
Photo by Brennan King / The Verge
Recent MacBooks have included a security feature that shuts off the microphone at a hardware level when the lid is closed. Apple has now introduced the same feature.. The Verge - Published
· The Israeli spyware firm NSO Group is alleging that Facebook tried to buy its software in 2017 in order to monitor the activities of Facebook users.
· NSO Group made the allegation in a new court.. Business Insider - Published
*According to a New Article on the OnlineTenders Website, the South African Company Finished 2019 on a High Note*
*LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2020 / *The founders of OnlineTenders are.. Accesswire - Published
· Apple is expected to release a new version of its low-cost iPhone SE this year, according to multiple reports from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Bloomberg, and the financial news outlet Nikkei Asian.. Business Insider - Published
*NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2020 / *WIMI Hologram Cloud has started IPO on NASDAQ under the symbol WIMI. The company is now developing holographic AR entertainment products. WIMI's.. Accesswire - Published
*SANTA FE, NM / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2020 / *Sigma Labs, Inc. ("Sigma Labs" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SGLB), a leading developer of quality assurance software for the commercial 3D printing industry,.. Accesswire - Published
If you’ve been itching to try out the Galaxy S20’s best features but don’t want to drop a ton of money on a new phone right now, you’ll soon have your chance. As part of a global update rolling.. PC World - Published