Irvine, California, June 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The phenomenon of student debt in the US has all but reached the status of an epidemic. More than one third of all the students in the US who have.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· Most commencement speeches are alike, but some are so inspiring that we remember them long after we graduate.
· Personalities as varied as John F. Kennedy, Conan O'Brien, Steve Jobs, and Oprah.. Business Insider - Published
Entrepreneur Ankur Jain calls out Silicon Valley for being out of touch with everyday consumer needs and having the power to rebuild the housing sector, citing his company Rhino as an example to help..
Break away from your everyday with Aundrea Self! Today, taking home a newborn with health complications can be challenging, but new cutting-edge technology using Ipads can help out parents and doctors..
The class of 2019 at Morehouse College received a commencement speech to remember on May 19 when billionaire Robert F. Smith announced his family would be making a grant to pay off the student debt for..
Several 2020 candidates have described their plans to tackle student loan debt, but it's more personal for one candidate in particular. Associated Press reporter Michelle Smith speaks to CBSN's "Red.. CBS News - Published
· *For millennials, the housing market looks a lot different than it did for their parents and grandparents.*
· *Rising housing costs and mounting student debt have led millennials to buy different.. Business Insider - Published
Whether she gets to the White House or not, presidential contender Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., is pressing ahead with a campaign proposal to erase the majority of the country's outstanding student.. Newsmax - Published
Student loan debt in the U.S. continues to grow, creating larger burdens on more Americans. According to data from the U.S. Federal Reserve, total student loan debt rose to $1.56 trillion in 2018 with.. bizjournals - Published
*IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 13, 2019 / *Anyone who has struggled with debt knows how stressful it can be. When many people graduate from their post-secondary institution, they are leaving with more.. Accesswire - Published
TORONTO, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Results of a recent survey, conducted by Ipsos on behalf of the Canadian Federation of Students-Ontario, have shed new light on the Ontario government’s.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· *A shift to used-vehicle sales in the US is the latest data point that suggests 'peak car' may have already happened in the United States.*
· *Shareholder returns for GM and Ford have been weak as.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#AmericanUniversity--NewU Develops a Solution to Student Debt Crisis. Nonprofit Aims to Eliminate Student Debt for Future Students through Innovations to HigherEd Model. Business Wire - Published
Successful Dentist Business Owner Has Practical Advice with a New Bestselling Book
SCOTTSDALE, AZ, June 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This spring, as hundreds of thousands are graduating college,.. GlobeNewswire - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential contenders are in a feverish battle to one-up each other with ever-more-ambitious plans to beat back global warming , curb gun violence , offer universal.. Seattle Times - Published
In the U.S., a college degree has usually meant financial security. But increased competition and overwhelming student debt are making that outcome less of a given.That has spurred a feeling among many.. Newsmax - Published
Celebrate 529 Day by getting $50 when opening a new account
SACRAMENTO, Calif., May 28, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As California and the nation prepare to celebrate College Savings Day on May 29^th,.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· One of Twitter's founders, former CEO Ev Williams, has said the company would have prioritized removing abusive content earlier had the leadership team been more diverse.
· Williams founded the.. Business Insider - Published
A new tax incentive for businesses and workers could bring relief for many of the more than 44 million Americans saddled with student debt. Collectively, they owe more than $1.5 trillion, a staggering.. CBS News - Published
· *Despite rock-bottom mortgage rates, existing home sales fell in April — the 14th straight month of year-over-year declines.*
· *But the decline was confined to one half of the market: Homes.. Business Insider - Published