· I recently bought a new car, but it wasn't a Tesla Model 3.
· The Tesla Model 3 has wildly impressed me in the multiple times I've driven and tested it. But while I seriously considered buying.. Business Insider - Published
· *A German car-rental company was so fed up with quality and service issues on its bulk Tesla order that it opted to cancel the purchase entirely. *
· *Nextmove's CEO told Bloomberg that.. Business Insider - Published
Post-it App for Android: https://post-it.com/app-androidAside from giveaway videos, Q&A videos are my favorite kind of videos to shoot. I love the interaction with the audience, and as usual, you guys..
Credit: TechnoBuffalo VAN Duration: 08:09Published
Business Insider reports a Tesla employee was found dead at the company's Gigafactory in Reno, Nevada. Michael Johnston, 61, was found dead on the factory's third floor on Monday, July 22nd, 2019. The..
There was a time when the Nissan Leaf had a goofy face and not very much range. Those days are now over. The new Leaf is sleek, stylish, incredibly normal-looking and has a decent amount of range. If..
On today's episode: Tesla Model 3 unit shipments up 50% quarter over quarter; Samsung has reportedly fixed the Galaxy Fold, but no relaunch date; Stanford develops glasses that fixes vision using eye..
Tesla is attempting to develop its own battery cells, CNBC's Lora Kolodny reported, citing five current and recent employees. Tesla is reportedly creating designs and prototypes for lithium-ion battery..
· Tesla makes some additional revenue through the use of its name and brand.
· Tesla often releases new, sometimes-limited-edition lifestyle products, like phone chargers and even surfboards.
·.. Business Insider - Published
Car rental company Nextmove has walked away from a 5 million euros ($5.55 million) order for 85 Tesla Model 3 electric vehicles following a dispute over how to fix quality issues, the German company.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
The first electric Audi SUV aims to elevate the EV experience - will it make the right impression? We have three months to find out...
*Why we’re running it: *To see whether Audi has raised the.. Autocar - Published
· Turnover among Tesla executives who report to CEO Elon Musk is much higher than turnover among executives who report to the CEOs at seven other high-profile tech companies, according to a note from.. Business Insider - Published
To carry their dirt bikes into the desert, the owners of an electric car conversion company chopped off the back of an already-damaged Tesla Model S to turn it into a “Teslamino” — a nod towards.. Futurism - Published
· Official Spotify support is "coming" to Tesla cars, CEO Elon Musk confirmed on Twitter.
· Musk hinted at the music-streaming service coming to Tesla's cars back in July.
· There's still no.. Business Insider - Published
Audi’s first all-electric car, the E-Tron SUV, has been named a top safety pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). It’s the first battery-electric car to earn that distinction,.. The Verge - Published
Looking to upgrade your car? Before you do, check out our hub page for the most important new cars still to come in 2019
2019 has already been a bumper year for new cars, with important releases in.. Autocar - Published
· Jaguar is offering Tesla owners a $3,000 discount on its I-Pace electric SUV, according to a Twitter post that shows what appears to be an I-Pace advertisement.
· According to the photo, the.. Business Insider - Published
These days automakers make it really easy to get into your car and go. Most new cars come with fob-based keyless entry and push-button start systems, eliminating the need to ever touch a traditional.. MotorAuthority - Published Also reported by •Mashable •TechCrunch
· I've driven the Tesla Model 3 sedan, the Jaguar I-PACE compact crossover, and the Tesla Model X three-row SUV.
· The vehicles vary quite a bit in capabilities, appointments, and price.
· But in.. Business Insider - Published
Should more people searching for a true driver's car consider Jaguar's compact saloon? We found out over four months with an XE
*Why we ran it: *To evaluate Jaguar’s under-appreciated entry.. Autocar - Published
· *A Texas-based software engineer spent almost a year working to embed her Tesla valet key in her arm. *
· *Amie DD, who documented the saga on her YouTube page and blog, says the project was.. Business Insider - Published
YouTuber and software engineer Amie DD published a video last week in which she has a small RFID tag that doubles as her Model 3 keycard implanted into her forearm. As a result, she’ll never.. Futurism - Published
Amie DD implanted the chip from inside her Tesla Model 3 valet key card into her arm (Amie DD/YouTube)
Amie DD will never lose her car keys again—because they’re implanted in her arm. The.. geek.com - Published
Every car can accelerate, brake and turn. But only the Tesla Model X can put on a three-minute dance performance.
The windows open, the speakers blast a holiday carol, the exterior lights flash in.. SFGate - Published
Image: Amie DD
Tesla’s Model 3 doesn’t come with a physical key. Instead, it can be unlocked and turned on with a smartphone, a car-shaped key fob, or a keycard that comes in handy if you.. The Verge - Published
Videos made their rounds on social media over the weekend of a Tesla Model 3 exploding into flames on the side of Moscow’s Ring Road highway after colliding with a stationary tow truck. The vehicle.. Futurism - Published
A Tesla Model 3 crashed into a parked tow truck on a Moscow motorway, Reuters reported Sunday.
Following the crash, which happened late on Saturday, the car caught fire and was destroyed.. Mashable - Published
Elon Musk’s electric car company is mostly in controversies; the latest one involves a Tesla Autopilot crash in Moscow. The owner of the Tesla Model 3, Alexi Tretyakov and his two children narrowly.. Fossbytes - Published
Electric hatchback Base price (including destination): $30,885, $23,385 after federal tax credit; Plus models start at $37,445, $29,945 after credit Mpg range: 104 to 112 miles per gallon equivalent.. bizjournals - Published
· Tesla employees have expressed a wide range of opinions about what it's like to work at the electric-car maker.
· Some have found the company an exciting and inspiring place to work, while others.. Business Insider - Published
At Defcon 2019, a security researcher Truman Kain has showcased a mod that turns a Tesla Model S into a “mobile surveillance station.” Kain has developed a simple DIY hardware that plugs into your.. Fossbytes - Published
· Three years ago, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the electric-car maker and energy company's solar roof-tiles would set the company's energy products apart from those of its competitors
· But current and.. Business Insider - Published
4 Series-based EV will go up against the Tesla Model 3 when it arrives in 2020
New images show BMW's new i4 electric saloon carrying out hot weather testing as the company gears up to unveil the.. Autocar - Published
Ever since Tesla car started rolling down public roads a decade or so ago, people have been wondering what to convert them into. As a result, we’ve seen our share of ideas, from pick-up trucks to.. autoevolution - Published
Are you worried about the carbon dioxide that’ll be released if you get cremated? Well, worry no more, because this ‘Frankensteined’ Tesla Model S hearse could be yours for $200,000. The.. The Next Web - Published
Back in October 2018, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) finally got around to crash test the Tesla Model 3 electric car. The vehicle performed exceptionally well during the.. autoevolution - Published Also reported by •Fossbytes
Tesla’s claims about the safety of its Model 3 electric vehicle prompted U.S. regulators to send a cease-and-desist letter and escalate the matter by asking the Federal Trade Commission to.. TechCrunch - Published
· A woman in Arizona stole a Tesla vehicle on Sunday, but was caught after it ran out of battery, the Payson Roundup reported.
· The publication did not specify which model the woman took.
· *Once.. Business Insider - Published