· *Upbeat comments from RBA’s Ellis and Brexit developments join hands with the positive news from the US-China trade front.*
· *0.7130 level of 50-day SMA becomes the buyer’s favorite ahead of.. FXstreet.com - Published
U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday criticized British Prime Minister Theresa May's handling of the Brexit talks for Britain's departure from the European Union and said another referendum on the..
According to Reuters, Wall Street was uncertain at Thursday's opening bell due to the lingering doubts surrounding trade talks between the United States and China. Sources report that a meeting between..
Reuters reports that European shares climbed to a record five-month high on Thursday. The increase comes on the heels of fading doubts surrounding a no-deal Brexit and possible delays in the U.S. China..
U.S. President Donald Trump says he's in no rush to complete a trade pact with China and insists that any deal include protection for intellectual property, a major sticking point between the two sides..
According to a report by Reuters, on Friday, President Donald Trump said that he is confident that the United States can seal a trade deal with China, but added that he thinks the US will do very well..
· *Upbeat comments from RBA’s Ellis couldn’t confront soft consumer survey from Australia and welcome New Zealand trade balance results.*
· *Traders may now seek developments on the US-China.. FXstreet.com - Published
Many Canadians question why Ottawa should ratify a new North American free trade deal given Washington’s refusal to lift U.S. tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum from its northern neighbor, a.. WorldNews - Published
· *February month trade balance data flashed mixed numbers but improvement in exports from a surprise drop in January pleased Kiwi buyers.*
· *The quote needs sustained break of medium-term.. FXstreet.com - Published
Chrystia Freeland left a meeting with United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer Monday sounding like a minister in no hurry to ratify the revised North American trade deal, so long as steel.. CBC.ca - Published
Many Canadians question why Ottawa should ratify a new North American free trade deal given Washington's refusal to lift U.S. tariffs on exports of steel and aluminium, a top Canadian official said on.. Reuters India - Published
Following her meeting with the U.S. Trade Representative Lighthizer in Washington, Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chrystia Freeland, told reporters that she had a good meeting with the USTR and.. FXstreet.com - Published
Aila Mihr, analyst at Danske Bank, suggests that with a US-China trade deal postponed, focus for majors is clearly on where the global and the European cycle are heading and focus today will be on the.. FXstreet.com - Published
Asian stock markets took the red on Monday as signals for the US recession and soft data from Japan acquired bears attention.
The US 3-month Treasury bills were up 1.9 basis point than the 10-year.. FXstreet.com - Published
The country’s worsening rights record and oppression of the opposition could lead to the revoking of its special access to European markets. NYTimes.com - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age •Brisbane Times
· *Sluggish data from major economies continue to weigh on welcome reports from supply-side.*
· *Friday’s low near $58.30, followed by $58.00 round-figure, could become bears’ immediate.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Weak Canadian data helped the USD/CAD pair to cross near-term important resistance.*
· *Current month high around 1.3470 gains immediate market attention.*
Successful break of 12-week old.. FXstreet.com - Published
WASHINGTON — President Trump’s ability to get his revised North American Free Trade Agreement through Congress may hinge on a little-noticed provision governing intellectual property protections.. SFGate - Published
Beijing (AFP) March 21, 2019
Senior US officials will visit Beijing for a new round of trade war talks on March 28-29, followed by a trip to the United States by China's top negotiator in April, the.. Energy Daily - Published
U.S. President Donald Trump said trade negotiations with China were progressing and a final agreement "will probably happen," adding that his call for tariffs to remain on Chinese imported goods for.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
According to Danske Bank analysts today's Eurozone March PMI survey brought another negative surprise as the outlook for manufacturing in particular is becoming increasingly dark in many Eurozone.. FXstreet.com - Published
U.S. President Donald Trump said trade negotiations with China were progressing and a final agreement "will probably happen," adding that his call for tariffs to remain on Chinese imported good for.. Reuters India - Published
In an exclusive interview with Fox Business Network, U.S. President Donald Trump said that the trade deal with China was 'coming along' and would 'probably happen.' Commenting on the Fed's policy.. FXstreet.com - Published
SINGAPORE (AP) — Asian markets were mixed on Friday as caution set in ahead of U.S.-China trade talks in Beijing next week. The Shanghai Composite index was 0.1 percent lower at 3,097.81 while the.. Seattle Times - Published
· *Supply-cuts, oil inventories counter pessimism at the global trade system.*
· *Baker Hughes data will be next to watch.*
WTI trades near $60.00 during early Friday. The energy benchmark failed.. FXstreet.com - Published
Asian stocks seesawed on Friday responding to Thursday’s upbeat data from the US, latest optimism surrounding Brexit and doubts over the US-China trade deal. Buyers followed Wall street gains lead by.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Japanese traders return from a day’s break to markets with CPI on Friday.*
· *Risk sentiments could gain major attention on lack of data.*
The Japanese Yen (JPY) is taking the bids near.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Recovery underway after upbeat data helped the USD to take better advantage of other currencies’ declines on Thursday.*
· *Lack of headline data/events gives troubles to traders.*
NZD/USD is.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Gold has fallen from 1320 to a low o 1303 while DXY bounced from 95.84 to a high of 96.63.*
· *The rally in stocks is boosting US dollar demand.*
For a number of mixed reasons, the greenback.. FXstreet.com - Published