[ANGOP] Luanda -The President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, on Monday urged the Angolan government to promote an attractive environment for foreign direct investment that encourages.. allAfrica.com - Published
U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the Federal Reserve on Wednesday in a call to push down interest rates into negative territory, a move reluctantly used by other world central banks to battle weak..
PM MODI & TRUMP MEET ON G7 SIDELINES, TRUMP CALLS KASHMIR BILATERAL ISSUE BETWEEN INDIA & PAK, PAK PM CLAIMS HE SUCCEEDED IN INTERNATIONALISING KASHMIR ISSUE, NAVY CHIEF: UNDER WATER WING OF JeM BEING..
PM MODI & TRUMP MEET ON G7 SIDELINES, TRUMP CALLS KASHMIR BILATERAL ISSUE BETWEEN INDIA & PAK, SC BLOW TO CHIDAMBARAM: PLEA AGAINST HC ORDER INFRUCTUOUS, SPG COVER TO FORMER PM MANMOHAN SINGH WITHDRAWN
US President Donald Trump described the Danish Prime Minister's comments, in response to his offer of buying Greenland, as nasty. Denmark's Prime Minister said she is "disappointed and surprised" by Mr..
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO Duration: 01:13Published
President Donald Trump spoke out about Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s turning down his idea. According to Reuters, Trump reportedly was considering buying Greenland. Yet Frederiksen called..
The chairman of the U.S. congressional committee responsible for launching any impeachment efforts said on Monday he is focussed on investigating President Donald Trump, signalling that calls by some.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
President Donald Trump once again demanded that the Federal Reserve slash interest rates in the wake of an attack in Saudi Arabia over the weekend led to a major crude oil disruption. Newsmax - Published
By Deema Al-Khudair*
Drone attacks caused fires in two major Saudi Aramco facilities in the kingdom, the Saudi interior ministry said on Saturday.
The attacks hit the world’s largest oil.. Eurasia Review - Published
· *President Donald Trump derided the Federal Reserve once again Thursday as Europe launched a sweeping stimulus package.*
· *The central bank has increasingly been assailed by the White House ahead.. Business Insider - Published
NPR's Steve Inskeep talks to Dr. Patrice Harris, president of the American Medical Association, about President Trump's anticipated announcement banning non-tobacco-flavored vaping products. NPR - Published
WASHINGTON — President Trump urged The Federal Reserve Wednesday to cut interest rates to zero or even usher in negative rates, suggesting a last-ditch monetary policy tactic tested abroad but never.. SFGate - Published Also reported by •Brisbane Times •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age •NYTimes.com
President Donald Trump wants U.S. "interest rates down to ZERO, or less," he tweeted Wednesday amid widespread expectations that the Federal Reserve will cut rates later this month.… Japan Today - Published
· *As President Donald Trump escalated the more than yearlong trade dispute between the US and China this summer, Americans paid a record amount in tariffs.*
· *Businesses and consumers in the US.. Business Insider - Published
Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images
In a surprise meeting on Wednesday, President Donald Trump pushed to ban all non-tobacco-flavored e-cigarettes from the market. Trump discussed the proposal during.. The Verge - Published
· *China said Wednesday it would temporarily shield a small number of American products from tariffs.*
· *That came days before officials were scheduled to meet for trade negotiations.*
· *The.. Business Insider - Published
· *Apple shares jumped as much as 2.7% Wednesday, hitting 11-month intraday highs, after the company revealed updated iPhones, Apple Watches, and iPads at its latest fall keynote.*
· *The company.. Business Insider - Published
· *As economic growth around the world slows, central banks are turning to their weapon of choice to fend off the impending slowdown: interest-rate cuts. *
· *Interest rates have been historically.. Business Insider - Published
· *Trump said Wednesday interest rates should be zero or negative and that the US should refinance its more than $22 trillion in debt.*
· *The central bank has increasingly become a target of verbal.. Business Insider - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday said the Federal Reserve should lower U.S. interest rates to "zero or less" to help "refinance our debt" with lower interest costs and a longer term, and blamed.. Reuters India - Published
President Trump's comment stops months of negotiations to withdraw some U.S. troops from Afghanistan. It comes amid an uptick in violence and weeks ahead of Afghanistan's general election. NPR - Published
President Trump on Monday brushed off attempts by a trio of primary challengers vying for the Republican Party presidential nomination as a "laughingstock" and a "publicity stunt." FOXNews.com - Published
U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday weighed in on activist investor Elliott Management Corp's moves targeting AT&T Inc , calling the hedge fund's actions "great news" and repeating his criticism of.. Reuters - Published
Donald Trump posted a series of tweets that insulted John Legend and Chrissy Teigen (who he did not even tag and just referred to as John’s “filthy mouthed wife.”) It all started because the.. Just Jared - Published Also reported by •WorldNews
NPR's Rachel Martin talks to Laurel Miller, who served as the State Department's acting special representative for Afghanistan from 2013 to 2017, about the breakdown in talks with the Taliban. NPR - Published