Prime Minister Boris Johnson urged Britain on Wednesday to move on from what he described as a "very, very frustrating episode" when his closest adviser provoked outrage and scorn for travelling during..
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson's top aide, Dominic Cummings, is refusing to apologize or resign over accusations he breached lockdown efforts by driving 250 miles to his parents' property. Protesters..
US president Donald Trump holds a press briefing on the latest developments in the coronavirus pandemic, including an update on his call with Boris Johnson. Mr Trump comments on the health of UK Prime..
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO Duration: 00:40Published
· Business Insider Intelligence and eMarketer are now *Insider Intelligence*, a digitally-focused research company from Insider Inc. Learn more about what we offer.
· This story was delivered to.. Business Insider - Published
London, June 1 (IANS) UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson's sister has been accused of breaking the lockdown rules imposed in the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic, just a week after allegations emerged.. WorldNews - Published
By Andrew Hammond*
It is something of a paradox that Donald Trump, one of the most vocal critics of the G7, should be lobbying Western leaders to attend next month’s meeting of the group in person.. Eurasia Review - Published
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson's government has been hit by its first resignation following Dominic Cummings' cross-country trip - but it's not the man at the centre of the controversy. SBS - Published
· The UK will again review Huawei's role in building out its 5G mobile infrastructure after new US sanctions were announced earlier in May.
· Huawei had been given a limited role in providing kit.. Business Insider - Published
The UK's prime minister has reportedly responded to lobbying from Formula 1 to create a quarantine exemption for the sport's travelling personnel by asking his ministers to make it happen Autosport - Published
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson praised his top aide who is accused of violating quarantine rules by leaving London and driving to northern England while he was infected with COVID-19. NPR - Published
The UK prime minister Boris Johnson’s decision to back his senior advisor Dominic Cummings, who broke lockdown, has not been without criticism. But nobody anticipated it would seemingly come from an.. SBS - Published
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has defended his top adviser over allegations of hypocrisy saying he acted "responsibly and legally." Dominic Cummings traveled 250 miles when he should have been.. Deutsche Welle - Published
· Boris Johnson is set to reduce Huawei's role in developing UK 5g, according to multiple reports.
· The UK prime minister is expected to commit to eliminating Huawei's role altogether by 2023.
·.. Business Insider - Published
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson faces new pressure to fire his chief advisor after reports that he breached travel curbs on multiple occasions. Also, Lufthansa is preparing to ramp up flights. Follow.. Deutsche Welle - Published
The British government dug in Saturday to defend Prime Minister Boris Johnson's top adviser, Dominic Cummings, for travelling more than 400 kilometres to his parents' house during a nationwide.. CBC.ca - Published
British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced she will resign in two weeks. May has repeatedly failed to carry out Brexit, Britain’s voter-approved exit from the European Union. Imtiaz Tyab.. CBS News - Published
· *Europeans are turning away from the United States under Trump's leadership, according to recent polling.*
· *Public opinion towards America has declined in Europe since the start of the.. Business Insider - Published
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson gave Britons a grave warning about their loved ones as health experts predict the country is four weeks from the infection levels of Italy. Facing a shortage of.. CBS News - Published