· *Facebook is battling yet another crisis after a bombshell report on how leadership reacted to previous scandals.*
· *Employees at the California tech giant are reacting with a mixture of.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *The New York Times Wednesday published a 6,000-word exposé saying Facebook leadership is "delay, deny and deflect" when dealing with crises, such as Russian interference during the 2016.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
According to Broadcasting and Cable, a group of Senate Democrats sent a letter to the Justice Department regarding Facebook.
The letter follows a bombshell report by the New York Times, which detailed..
Facebook’s day was consumed with the fallout from Wednesday’s New York Times story about its slow response to Russian interference, which generated a furor greater than anything the company has.. Credit: The Verge - Published
· Palantir CEO Alex Karp is a self-proclaimed socialist, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
· Palantir has historically worked with intelligence agencies and law enforcement through the sale.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Definers Public Affairs, the firm Facebook hired to go on the offensive against critics after the Cambridge Analytica scandal, might be leading an attack campaign targeting Apple at the behest of.. Credit: AppleInsider - Published
· *CEO Mark Zuckerberg insists he's still the best person to run Facebook, despite all the company's scandals.*
· *This week, a bombshell new report dropped about how company execs tried to downplay.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Watch VideoFacebook is denying some of the accusations made in a staggering report from The New York Times.
The Times published a lengthy story Wednesday evening that outlined several allegations.. Credit: Newsy - Published
· *Mark Zuckerberg says he didn't know that Facebook hired a opposition research firm that attempted to discredit critics of the company by linking them to George Soros.*
· *George Soros, a wealthy.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Facebook's public relations firm this summer tried to discredit the company's critics by linking them to financier George Soros, The New York Times reported .
· The tactic has antisemitic.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Mark Zuckerberg is 'infuriated' with Apple CEO Tim Cook for his jabs at Facebook during the Cambridge Analytica data scandal. Cook claimed Apple would 'never be this situation'. Credit: MailOnline - Published
· Apple CEO Tim Cook and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg have traded insults and barbs over the years.
· The latest example is that Zuckerberg even asked his employees to use Android phones and not.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Make no mistake–the New York Occasions tale about Fb that hit Wednesday is an earth shaker. For Fb, it’ll be a PR nightmare of Cambridge Analytica proportions. The object, which used to be in.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
As Facebook faced a string of crises, it sought to tie its critics to George Soros, the billionaire at the center of many fringe right-wing conspiracy theories.
This summer, with anti-Facebook.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Apple CEO Tim Cook would probably be more cautious when he says anything against Facebook. Following the CEO's remark on Facebook and its handling of user privacy, Mark Zuckerberg reportedly ordered.. Credit: DNA - Published
· *The New York Times exposé on Facebook's crisis management exposes a spectacular failure in leadership from CEO Mark Zuckerberg.*
· *The report suggests he was at best uninterested in some of the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Thursday.
1. *Sheryl Sandberg and other Facebook execs investigated if they could ban Donald Trump after Mark Zuckerberg was "appalled" by.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer intervened with one of his colleagues on Facebook's behalf this summer, amid growing sentiment against the company, according to a new report in The New York.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
In efforts to contain and suppress fallout from the Cambridge Analytica scandal earlier this year, Facebook went on the offensive and attacked critics of the company's privacy practices. One of the.. Credit: AppleInsider - Published