*Smart Probe Technology Identifies Electrical and Telecom Conduit 3D Locations Along With Accurate Bending Radius Prior to Cable Installation*
*PITTSBURGH, PA / ACCESSWIRE / December 4, 2018 /*.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
Amazon.com Inc picked America's financial and political capitals for its split new headquarters, saying on Tuesday it will build offices for more than 25,000 people each in New York City and close by..
· An Amtrak Acela Express train was stuck in Queens, New York for six hours on Sunday because of damage to overhead power lines.
· Power was shut off to the train, causing toilets to fill up.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
In his book Brooklyn Before, Larry Racioppo shares his views from the borough as he saw it from 1971 to 1983. Do you have an image in your mind already of what this may look like? Search for photos.. Credit: Gothamist - Published
*Revenue of $3.3 Million in 2018 Down 6.8% Versus $3.5 Million in 2017**Net Income of $214,000 in 2018 Down 7.7% Versus $232,000 in 2017*
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saker Aviation.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
· One of New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio's favorite transit proposal is a waterfront streetcar connecting Brooklyn to Queens.
· He originally pitched the BQX idea in 2016, and the plan's been.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Arlington, United States (AFP) Nov 13, 2018
Amazon's "second headquarters" is being split between New York City and the Washington suburbs, the US tech giant announced Tuesday, capping a yearlong.. Credit: Energy Daily - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Much of the New York City neighborhood selected by Amazon for one of its new headquarters is in a federal "opportunity zone," a designation created by President Donald Trump's tax.. Credit: SFGate - Published
· Amazon has announced that its second headquarters, known as HQ2, will be split between two locations: the National Landing area of Arlington, Virginia, and Long Island City, Queens.
· The company.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Amazon is reportedly splitting its second headquarters, known as HQ2, in two locations. Each would have about 25,000 new workers.*
· *The company reportedly wants to put half of HQ2 in Long.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on Amazon's hunt for a second headquarters (all times local): 10:30 a.m. New York is one of the finalists in Amazon's search to build another headquarters, according to a.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — New York is one of the finalists in Amazon's search to build another headquarters, according to a person familiar with the talks. After a yearlong search for a second home, Amazon is.. Credit: SFGate - Published
Matthew A. Weissman, MD, MBA, a prominent physician in medicine and medical education, has been named Chair of the Department of Medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel (MSBI) and Senior Faculty in.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
The Long Island Rail Road has made progress in fixing and fortifying its system following the devastation of superstorm Sandy, but some planned repairs and upgrades, including inside the critical East.. Credit: Newsday - Published
What to Know Sen. Chuck Schumer on Sunday stated the corporate concerned within the fatal East River chopper crash continues to be working the similar more or less flights 5 folks died when a.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
Residents on the east side of Manhattan say they were recently blindsided when New York City officials drastically changed a plan to protect the island from East River flooding, adding $700 million to.. Credit: Wall Street Journal - Published
The Trust for Public Land (TPL), in partnership with City Council Speaker Corey Johnson and the NYC Department of Environmental Protection, celebrated National Walk to a Park Day Wednesday, October 10.. Credit: PRWeb - Published