Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Monday.
1. *SoftBank shares have fallen dramatically, slashing its value by $20 billion. *Bloomberg ascribes the dive to a rocky few weeks.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Yesterday, Elon Musk revealed another aspect of his eccentric nature — he loves anime! Perhaps even too much, because he is planning to build a giant fighting anime robot known as ‘Mecha’ in the.. Credit: Fossbytes - Published
Elon Musk tweeted about his love for a 2016 anime film and followed it up by saying it was time to create a "mecha," or giant fighting anime robot in the wee hours of Sunday morning. While governments..
Your browser does not support HTML5 video tag. Click here to view original GIF Using a technique called reinforcement learning, a researcher at Google Brain has shown that virtual robots can redesign..
The settlement included a permanent injunction — sometimes referred to as a “sin no more” order — that raises the stakes for Musk if he violates the primary anti-fraud provisions of the federal.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
By Doug French*
On, Wednesday the DJIA took an 800 plus point beating. On Thursday, another 500 points were shed. At the same time, the mood of real estate buyers has darkened. Austrian Business.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
Ellen DeGeneres scored the first TV interview with Coach Ake and the 12 players of the Wild Boars soccer team from Chiang Rai, Thailand, since their dramatic rescue last summer after being trapped in a.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Tesla is catching up.
The electric car maker has been long struggling to keep up with car orders for its newest electric sedan, the Model 3, but this week it hit a major milestone: 100,000 of the.. Credit: Mashable - Published
Elon Musk lives and breathes to colonize Mars.
That's the spirit with which he founded SpaceX, his rocket company, in 2002. Musk was frustrated that NASA wasn't doing more to get people to the red.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Elon Musk is going all George Clooney/Rande Gerber ... at least it seems that way because he appears to be serious about getting into the tequila game. Musk has filed legal docs to develop a Tesla-band.. Credit: TMZ.com - Published
I could start this post by trying to write some eloquent thing about how life imitates art, and vice versa, but here’s the truth: what’s happening in 2018 feels increasingly unfathomable, and so I,.. Credit: The Verge - Published
· *Tesla's finances have been an area of concern for the automaker throughout its 15-year history, and those concerns may be reaching an inflection point.*
· *In the next five months, two.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Elon Musk tweeted about his love for a 2016 anime film and followed it up by saying it was time to create a "mecha," or giant fighting anime robot in the wee hours of Sunday morning.
· While.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
What was first mentioned in an April Fools joke appears to be coming to fruition as the eccentric CEO tweeted a photo of a sample bottle filled with light amber liquor and stamped with a Tesla logo. Credit: MailOnline - Published
This is a preview of a research report bundle from Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about Business Intelligence, click here.
Artificial.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla has around $1 billion in debt coming due over the next six months, and right now it doesn't have the cash to cover it and keep its business running. *
· *Analysts say Tesla should raise.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla has been blistered by criticism for months, but the company and CEO Elon Musk are still standing.*
· *Tesla survived the summer and Musk settled with the SEC just in time to witness the UN.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The electric-car maker submitted a trademark application on October 8 for Teslaquila, describing the planned product as a distilled agave liquor. It was filed as “based on intent to use,” which.. Credit: IndiaTimes - Published
Elon Musk's April Fools joke could turn into an actuality as 'Teslaquila' has been claimed in a trademark application as his company's brand name for Tesla-themed tequila. ...... Credit: WorldNews - Published Also reported by •USATODAY.com