COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported net sales of $1.596 billion for the four weeks ended Dec. 1, 2018, compared to net sales of $1.267 billion for the.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
A slew of retailers reported quarterly results early this week. While there were bright spots in each report, the retail sector took a dive just ahead of Black Friday. More than 164 million shoppers.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
After 123 years in business, the iconic Henri Bendel is closing shop. On Thursday, Bendel owner 'L Brands' announced it will be closing all Henri Bendel stores, including the flagship store in New York..
L Brands, the owner of Bath and Body Works, and Victoria's Secret announced it will be shutting down their iconic Henri Bendel stores in January 2019. CEO Leslie Wexner said in a company statement."We..
According to Reuters, Wall Street is doing better due to bank stocks. U.S. stocks edged higher on Friday as banks gained after 10-year U.S. Treasury yields topped 3 percent, but gains were capped by a..
· *L Brands, the owner of Victoria’s Secret, beat on adjusted profits but slightly missed on sales.*
· *The company also slashed its annual dividend by half, in order to raise cash and reduce.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
*Declares December 2018 Dividend*
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported net sales of $860.5 million for the four weeks ended Nov. 3, 2018, an increase.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
· Victoria's Secret's annual fashion show is scheduled for Thursday in New York and will be on TV in December.
· But Jefferies analysts said the show won't have much of an audience.
· "VS pricing.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
L Brands might part ways with another of its brands. One month after announcing the closing of the 23-store Henri Bendel chain, the Columbus-based retailer said it is “pursuing all alternatives”.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
Upscale US fashion label Henri Bendel -- known in recent years for its luxury handbags and shoes -- will shut down in January after 123 years in business, parent company L Brands has announced. Credit: Newsmax - Published
L Brands Inc. is pulling the plug on a classic retail name. The Columbus-based company Thursday announced that it will close all 23 of its Henri Bendel stores including the historic Fifth Avenue shop.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *L Brands, the owner of Victoria's Secret, announced it will close Henri Bendel in January 2019.*
· *The closure is a small piece of a much bigger problem at L Brands, Jefferies says.*
· *L.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Because Mike Bloomberg is still planning on running for president in 2020, check out today's midday links: Maya Rudolph profile, Paul Manafort pleads guilty, new Smashing Pumpkins single, RIP Henri.. Credit: Gothamist - Published