· *Veteran economist and president of Yardeni Research, Ed Yardeni, addressed President Donald Trump's economic advisers at a White House lunch this week. He told Business Insider what he said.*
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Trump administration officials have been trying to treat the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou and the US-China trade talks as two separate issues.
· Trump undermined that argument on Tuesday by.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
President Donald Trump's economic team have been treading very carefully the past few days. According to Business Insider, they've been trying to keep two issues involving the Chinese very far apart...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday sounded an optimistic note about trade negotiations with China as two of his top economic advisers downplayed friction from the arrest of a..
· Trump administration officials held a call with their Chinese counterparts on Tuesday, formally kicking off the latest round of talks to end the US-China trade war.
· China's repeated commitment.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
When asked whether White House Chief of Staff John Kelly resigned or was forced out, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told “Fox News Sunday” that he doesn’t think Kelly was forced out... Credit: CNSNews.com - Published
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), the US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow expressed his take on the US inflation and Fed’s rate hike outlook.
*Key.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow on Sunday refuted suggestions that the Trump administration is roiling the markets with mixed messages about the U.S.-China trade dispute. Credit: Newsmax - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:ABC's "This Week" — White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow; Sens. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and Chris Murphy, D-Conn.___NBC's "Meet the.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published
Bill Poulos, President of Profits Run, announced the impact of United States President Donald Trump and China’s President Xi Jinping’s meeting this past week. He revealed that while Trump’s.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Lawrence Kudlow, a top White House economic adviser, suggested softening inflation could lead the Federal Reserve to slow its pace of interest-rate increases, as President Trump as urged in recent.. Credit: Wall Street Journal - Published
White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow told CNBC on Friday that President Donald Trump would consider extending the 90-day tariff truce with China if progress is made in trade talks."The president.. Credit: WorldNews - Published
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told CNBC on Friday that he does not see the recent controversy surrounding China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd spilling into the trade talks between the United.. Credit: Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told CNBC on Friday that he does not see the recent controversy surrounding China's Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. spilling into the trade talks between the.. Credit: Newsmax - Published