A speaking event with Rep. Ilhan Omar is already attracting lots of attention, but the shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand has increased the focus ... for safety and security reasons. TMZ has.. TMZ.com - Published
New Zealander Ashir Rizvi was inside the Linwood mosque when a lone gunman approached and started shooting. Rizvi talks about the emotional rollercoaster he's been riding since surviving New Zealand's..
President Donald Trump responded to a question from a reporter at the White House asking whether white nationalists are a rising threat. Trump said "I don't really" and said he instead thinks acts of..
Matthew Cheslock, an equity trader at Virtu Financial, talked to TheStreet about Lyft's roadshow and what the ride-hailing service's aim to raise $2 billion means for the company. "If they can get $2..
· Facebook has said it deployed experimental audio tech to support its AI in detecting and blocking copies of the New Zealand mosque shootings video.
· In a blog published on Wednesday, the social.. Business Insider - Published
· *Platforms including 4chan, 8chan, and LiveLeak hosted footage of the New Zealand mosque attacks that killed 50 people last week.*
· *In response, a number of internet service providers in.. Business Insider - Published
Also helping Guy Oseary's campaign to raise $100,000 for the survivors and families affected by the mosque attacks are Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Ava DuVernay, Judd Apatow and Madonna. AceShowbiz - Published
Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, Rep. Bennie G. Thompson (D-MS), penned letters today to tech executives from companies like Facebook and YouTube requesting a briefing on March 27th.. The Verge - Published
Internet companies say they've been scrambling to remove video of the mass shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand, but US politicians are concerned they haven't been doing enough. The Chairman of the.. engadget - Published
Fifty people were killed when a gunman stormed two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, and opened fire on worshippers. Among the dead were students, athletes, engineers and an aspiring pilot. NYTimes.com - Published
The world is still coming to terms with the tragedy of the Christchurch terror attack, including New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
However, The Late Show host Stephen Colbert noted that.. Mashable - Published
· *Facebook has just lost two key execs, chief product officer Chris Cox and WhatsApp chief Chris Daniels.*
· *Their departures could spark further exits at the scandal-ridden company, an analyst is.. Business Insider - Published
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is calling on people of all political stripes to turn the page on hateful ideology by condemning intolerance following the killing of 50 Muslims in New Zealand. CP24 - Published
In the 24 hours after the mass shooting in New Zealand on Friday, YouTube raced to remove videos that were uploaded as fast as one per second, reports The Washington Post. While the company will not.. engadget - Published
· *Facebook shares fell Monday after a handful of Wall Street analysts expressed concern over the company's recent management changes as well as regulation- and privacy-related uncertainty.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *YouTube said videos of the mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, were being uploaded at an "unprecedented" speed last Friday.*
· *YouTube's Chief Product Officer Neal Mohan.. Business Insider - Published
YouTube dealt with an “unprecedented volume” of videos after last week’s mass shooting in New Zealand, as the platform struggled to remove videos with the footage, YouTube’s chief product.. The Verge - Published
Not all heroes wear capes. But, some of them wield eggs as their weapon of choice.
ICYMI, an Australian teenager was filmed egging senator Fraser Anning over his Islamophobic response to the mass.. Mashable - Published
The teenager, whose name was suppressed by the judge, was also charged with publishing a photograph of the Christchurch mosque with the message "target acquired", and for inciting violence Firstpost - Published