According to a report by Reuters, on Tuesday, Germany's Angela Merkel, along with other EU leaders, ruled out continued negotiations on Brexit with under four months remaining until the UK leaves the..
The UK must look very weird to the outside world at the moment. This week, it looked as though Prime Minister Theresa May's hard-won yet widely-loathed Brexit deal with the European Union would finally..
According to Reuters, Prime Minister Theresa May sought Angela Merkel’s support on Tuesday to save her floundering Brexit deal, but the European Union ruled out renegotiating the divorce treaty. Less..
German leader Angela Merkel said she is ending Brexit negotiations. This comes after Prime Minister Theresa May abruptly pulled a parliamentary vote at home. According to Reuters, the U.K. is meant to..
Watch VideoTop European Union officials continue to send a clear message to U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May: the Brexit deal she struck with the E.U. is not up for renegotiation.
Ambassador David.. Credit: Newsy - Published
· *GBP/USD is sitting heavy on the lows of the early Asia session following news wires that PM May is likely facing a vote of confidence. *
· *Sterling dropped to a fresh low for 2018 trade of.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *Wall Street wiped out earlier gains Tuesday after political headlines overshadowed trade optimism. *
· *The S&P 500 shed 4.6% last week, the most since March.*
· *Watch the major US indexes.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Shaken by a string of high-profile corruption scandals, Peruvians overwhelmingly approved a government overhaul that among other things sends all members of Peruvian Congress packing by mid-2021. Three.. Credit: WorldNews - Published
· *GBP/USD is under pressure, and bullish attempts are faded.*
· *Merkel told May a deal could not be renegotiated and that Brexit Lawmakers in UK PM May's party have sent 48 letters enough to.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Prime Minister Theresa May's government and the European Union should begin planning for a second Brexit referendum because parliament cannot agree on a divorce deal and voters will be asked to break.. Credit: Reuters - Published
Sinn Fein president Mary Lou McDonald has called for the Irish Government to commit to holding a border poll if the United Kingdom crashes out of the European Union. Credit: Belfast Telegraph - Published