SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Yahoo has agreed to pay $50 million in damages and provide two years of free credit-monitoring services to about 200 million people in the U.S. and Israel whose email addresses.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •SFGate •Seattle Times
· Most companies that are early users of artificial intelligence have one big concern about the technology— cybersecurity.
· That's not an idle concern; many say their AI systems have already been.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
In the wake of its recent massive security breach, Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is looking to acquire a cybersecurity firm before the end of the year in a bid to protect itself and its users, per a report.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Monday.
1. *Twitter fired an employee in 2015 who was a suspected mole for a Saudi Arabian spying operation. *The employee had reportedly.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
For Immediate Release:
*AIR Develops Advanced Probabilistic Model for Global Cyber Risks*
BOSTON, Oct. 22, 2018 - Catastrophe risk modeling firm AIR Worldwide today announced it has developed a.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published Also reported by •ACN Newswire
Today The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that Healthcare.gov, the federally operated health insurance marketplace, has suffered a data breach. Apparently it detected.. Credit: engadget - Published
The China Consumer Association is calling on Apple to fully compensate people who lost money as a result of stolen iCloud accounts, arguing the company is downplaying a recent security breach. Credit: AppleInsider - Published
· Facebook has had to contend with an endless string of scandals and fiascos this year.
· Those problems are an indication that it has a deeper issue to deal with, said Pivotal Research Group.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The organisation says it will send customised messages to the 30 million people affected by security breach.
The post Facebook to educate users on protection of accounts appeared first on Premium.. Credit: Premium Times Nigeria - Published
WASHINGTON, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- King & Spalding today announced that Robert Hudock and Adam Solander have joined the firm as partners on its Data, Privacy and Security team, which is part.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A vehicle smashed into a security gate at a Wisconsin Air National Guard unit and a security officer fired a gun, prompting a lockdown and leading to the arrest of three people.The.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times