Tech giants will be in the hot seat this week as politicians from Canada and 10 other countries gather to consider how best to protect citizens' privacy and their democracies in the age of big data. CP24 - Published
Nvidia shares were rising a robust 7% or more in after-hours trading on Thursday after the company released April quarter results that beat estimates. But then came the news on its earnings call from..
Jim Cramer's tackling what to watch when Electronic Arts reports earnings after the bell Tuesday. Electronic Arts is Real Money's stock of the day. Want to know more about the impact of the trade war..
Happy Tuesday! Let's dive right in... A Look at the Markets Jim Cramer wrote about how the markets aren't keeping him up at night over on Real Money. But he wouldn't be surprised if some investors are..
During an interview with ABC News, Apple CEO Tim Cook called online privacy a crisis. This comes after controversy with Facebook and Google who are under scrutiny for the way they handle their consumer..
May you truly live to tell the tale with out seeing the brand new season of Guy Within the Prime Citadel? I’ve been morbidly excited about a six-week article/video sequence working on Gizmodo. On.. The News Articles - Published
Talk about having a terrible 2019. Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has been banned by major US tech giants like Google, Intel and even Qualcomm. And now more troubles seem to be compounding as the SD.. WorldNews - Published
· The trade war is prompting tech manufacturers to speed up plans to shift production out of China, said Gregor Berkowitz, a longtime tech industry consultant.
· Wages have been rising rapidly in.. Business Insider - Published
· President Trump's blacklisting of Huawei led Google to announce that it would be pulling its Android license from smartphones made by the Chinese manufacturing giant.
· That means users with new.. Business Insider - Published
We often think of tech companies as faceless platforms; social networks where we imprint our personalities, empty documents we fill, and conduits for communicating. But tech giants do have their own.. The Next Web - Published
· The Trump administration's assault on Huawei could end up harming Google and other US tech giants, said Gregor Berkowitz, a tech industry consultant with extensive experience in China and Asia.
·.. Business Insider - Published
This is a preview of a research report from Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about Business Insider Intelligence, click here.
The healthcare.. Business Insider - Published
Amazon and Walmart’s problems in India look set to continue after Narendra Modi, the biggest force to embrace the country’s politics in decades, led his Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party to.. TechCrunch - Published
· Huawei's placement on the US government's trade blacklist will likely require the Chinese tech giant to rethink the way it develops key products across its smartphone, laptop, and wearable.. Business Insider - Published
Qualitas Global, a leading mobile game development and Quality Assurance services firm, is all set to consolidate it’s global position by establishing it’s presence in the US market by the end of.. NewsVoir - Published
· *Richard Liu, the billionaire founder of China's JD.com and one of the richest men in China, is facing a rape accusation in a civil court from a University of Minnesota college student.*
· *He.. Business Insider - Published
Huawei can't seem to catch a break.
Following Google's recent Android ban and Qualcomm and Intel cutting ties with the Chinese company, more popular tech giants are following suit. Now, UK-based.. Mashable - Published
In the wake of the US Commerce Department's decision to place Huawei on an "Entity List," which prevents US companies from selling components to the Chinese telecom without a government license, the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Many Chinese tech firms are equipping the country's farms with artificial intelligence, facial recognition, and blockchain technologies to monitor their pigs' health.*
· *But none of this has.. Business Insider - Published
100 Maximum Inventive Folks In Industry The AI revolution has been led through a handful of tech giants—suppose Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft—however Jean-François Gagné‘s Component AI is.. The News Articles - Published
Four of the world's biggest tech giants have been accused of conducting music piracy on a massive scale in a lawsuit filed by the estate of a renowned Broadway composer, The Independent reports. Apple,.. WorldNews - Published
· From tariffs and levies to the Huawei ban, the global tech industry is at the center of an escalating cold war between the US and China.
· This clash affects giant tech companies with global.. Business Insider - Published