By Humeyra Pamuk and Jarrett Renshaw WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - The White House is delaying additional payments from a $12 billion aid package for farmers stung by President Donald Trump's trade.. Credit: Firstpost - Published Also reported by •Reuters India •Reuters
Asian stock markets rallied on Wednesday as U.S. President Donald trump sounded upbeat about a trade deal with China, while sterling struggled with the risk of an imminent party coup against British.. Credit: Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
According to Business Insider, Walmart CEO Doug McMillon is sounding the alarm on the US-China trade war once more.
McMillon told CNBC on Thursday, "We worry about next spring, next summer, next fall..
According to Business Insider, After easing trade tensions with China over the weekend at the G20 summit, the US once again drew the ire of China on Wednesday after the arrest of Sabrina Meng Wanzhou,..
China expressed confidence on Wednesday that it can reach a trade deal with the United States, despite fresh warnings from President Donald Trump that he would revert to more tariffs if the two sides..
· *Wall Street wiped out earlier gains Tuesday after political headlines overshadowed trade optimism. *
· *The S&P 500 shed 4.6% last week, the most since March.*
· *Watch the major US indexes.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *The 'Trump Trade' has finally evaporated entirely. *The ratio between more growth-sensitive cyclical stocks (industrials) and their defensive counterparts.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· The so-called Trump Trade soared after the presidential election in November 2016, and again in late 2017/early 2018, when the GOP tax law was being passed.
· One statistic suggests that the Trump.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
GoPro announced on Monday that it plans to move “most of its US-bound camera production” out of China by summer 2019 as a result of the ongoing trade war between the two countries. The action.. Credit: The Verge - Published
· *GoPro says it will move the production of most of its US-bound cameras out of China by next summer.*
· *The action-camera maker says it hopes to "mitigate the potential impact of inclusion.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
U.S. retailers and consumer goods companies are shaking up supply chains to safeguard profit margins and limit price rises in a bid to contain the fallout from President Donald Trump’s trade wars. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Stocks in Asia, Europe and futures in the US continued their decline after Friday's sell off in the US. Donald Trump's trade war is worrying investors. *
· *China ratcheted up trade tensions.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
US President Donald Trump is losing his war on the US trade deficit and the evidence is growing that his own tariffs are at least part of the reason why.The US's monthly deficit in goods and services.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published
· US companies are paying more than ever before in tariff duties: $6.2 billion in October.
· The October tariff collections represented a 104% jump from October 2017.
· The sudden spike came due.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Saxo Bank annually publishes a list of outrageous predictions for the year ahead.*
· *This year's forecast features recessions in two economic heavyweights, and the possibility of solar-related.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The local currency hasn’t been this undervalued against the greenback since the depths of the financial crisis amid fears Trump's trade war will escalate. Credit: Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age