· President Donald Trump's tariffs are starting to weigh on the the world's largest automakers.
· BMW, Ford, and Honda have all issued warnings about the tariffs' impact on their businesses over the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
According to Business Insider, President Donald Trump's tariffs are starting to weigh on the the world's largest automakers. Companies including Ford, Honda and BMW have all issued warnings about the..
China's ambassador to the United States says he and other foreign diplomats in Washington are having a difficult time figuring out which trade advisers President Donald Trump listens to in his.. Credit: Newsmax - Published Also reported by •New Zealand Herald •Seattle Times
While U.S. President Donald Trump appears to wage a trade "Cold War" on China, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will promote a thaw with Beijing at a summit… Credit: Japan Today - Published Also reported by •WorldNews •Reuters India •Reuters
When the Trudeau government agreed to a revised North American free trade deal, the Americans said Canada also joined something else: Donald Trump's trade war on China. In the face of.. Credit: CBC.ca - Published
· Ford sales in China tanked 43% in September compared to the same month in 2017.
· The drop is due to a confluence of factors, from Ford's makeover of the company to the Chinese economic.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· A trade war between the US and China has been heating up this year, with the US levying tariffs on $250 billion of imported goods from China and China retaliating with tariffs on $110 billion of US.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
A group representing Pennsylvania toy manufactures, distillers, hog farmers, and retailers gathered in Philadelphia for a town hall meeting to sound the alarm on President Trump's escalating trade war.. Credit: philly.com - Published
The escalating global trade war is posing a growing risk to Australia's financial health, the Reserve Bank has warned. Credit: Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
President Trump cut a trade deal with South Korea and now one with Mexico and Canada. With Japan or Europe possibly next, some patterns are emerging. Factories aren't the only priority. Credit: Christian Science Monitor - Published
Watch VideoTodd Hays is the state vice president of Missouri Farm Bureau. He's also one of the many farmers facing retributive tariffs due to President Trump's trade war with China.
Hays told Newsy,.. Credit: Newsy - Published
A coalition of U.S. business groups fighting President Donald Trump's trade tariffs has launched an advertisement aimed at telling voters ahead of the midterm elections that the measures are costing.. Credit: Reuters - Published