As part of the ongoing consolidation of its marketing and public relations teams, the Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group has eliminated 15 positions but has also promoted 15 people, an individual with.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Digital Trends reported that the New York Public Service Commission has withdrawn its approval of the Charter Communications and Time Warner Cable merger. According to a PSC release, the revocation is..
· AT&T announced on Wednesday it will launch a new streaming service next year.
· The announcement comes after AT&T purchased Time Warner earlier this year.
· HBO, which was acquired in the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--“Today we announced plans to launch a new direct-to-consumer streaming service in the fourth quarter of 2019. This is another benefit of the AT&T/Time Warner merger, and we.. Credit: Business Wire - Published
Consolidation in the healthcare industry continues at a record pace. But are these deals destined for success? Whether driven by a desire to operate more efficiently or to expand the brand and.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
AT&T shares took a 2.16 percent hit on Wednesday, after a Wells Fargo report raised concerns the company will be hampered by its “many mouths to feed,” following its $85.4 billion buyout of Time.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· *Verizon will bundle YouTube TV along with 5G in its four initial 5G cities.*
· *YouTube TV typically runs at $40 a month and offers more than 60 channels, including networks like CBS, Fox, and.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *The DOJ released its written appeal argument against the AT&T-Time Warner merger on Monday.*
· *As a basis for its appeal, the DOJ argues that US District Court Judge Richard Leon didn't.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Watch VideoThe Justice Department has explained why it continues to challenge a merger between AT&T and Time Warner Inc.
In a brief filed in federal appeals court and published on Monday, the DOJ.. Credit: Newsy - Published
The judge who allowed AT&T's mega-merger with Time Warner was clearly wrong in concluding the marriage won't harm consumers, the Trump Justice Department argued Monday in challenging the decision. Credit: Newsmax - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •SFGate
The U.S. government, using more than 70 pages Monday to make its case against the tie-up of AT&T and Time Warner, said a lower court was “clearly erroneous” in its decision to clear the way for the.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
With a review of a federal judge's decision to allow the merger between AT&T and Time Warner now fast-tracked, the U.S. government delivered... Credit: Billboard.com - Published Also reported by •CBS News
In an appeal brief filed today, the Justice Department made its case for why the DC Circuit Court of Appeals should overturn a lower court’s decision to let AT&T and Time Warner merge.
The.. Credit: The Verge - Published