Global  

“The world's speediest news portal”
One News Page
> >

Massive Smithville fire started by turkey fryer, fueled by gusty winds ruled accidental

Duration: 01:53s - Published: < > Embed
News video: Massive Smithville fire started by turkey fryer, fueled by gusty winds ruled accidentalMassive Smithville fire started by turkey fryer, fueled by gusty winds ruled accidental

The property still smoldered one day after a fire destroyed a home in Smithville, Missouri.

Acting Fire Chief Dave Cline of the Smithville Area Fire Protection District said they are ruling the fire an accident.

Little remains of the home that stood on Northeast 132nd. The homeowner stopped by early Thursday morning to see what could be salvaged, not leaving with much..

0
shares
Share on
Facebook
Share on
Twitter
Post on 
Reddit
Share by
Email
 

Tweets about this


You Might Like

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2018 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Help  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter   FIND us on Google+