Town into his 40's.
- even at 39 years of age, it's - hard to imagine drew brees- wearing - anything other than black and - gold... and now... we don't hav- to.
- today, the new orleans saints - and their franchise - quarterback reached a new - deal... keeping the future hall- of famer... off the free agent- market.
- brees and the saints have agree- to a new two-year - contract, worth 50-million- dollars... 27 of that... being- guaranteed money.
- the deal... which was first - reported by the n-f-l network..- is- actually a one-year contract...- with a team option, for the - second year... as well as a no-- trade clause.
- new orleans had until the start- of free agency tomorrow, to - get the deal done... or else- 18-million dollars in dead- money from his previous - contracts would've- counted against the team's- salary cap... for 20-18.- brees will be returning for a - 13th season, in the big easy...- where he'll be on pace to pass- both peyton manning, and- brett favre... on the all-time- passing list.
- he set a new n-f-l record for - completion percentage, with - a clip of 72... last