Bottle of Novichok Toxin Found in Charlie Rowley's Home
British police confirmed a bottle of Novichok was found in the house of a man poisoned by the deadly nerve agent. Police said they found a "small bottle" containing Novichok in Charlie Rowley's home in Amesbury.
He and his partner, Dawn Sturgess, were found poisoned on June 30.
Sturgess died just over a week later.
Rowley has regained consciousness. Novichok is the same Soviet-developed nerve agent that poisoned Sergei and Yulia Skripal in March.
That happened in Salisbury, only a few miles away from Amesbury.
Authorities are now running tests to see if both instances were caused by the same batch of nerve agent.
British counter-terrorism detectives believe they may have finally found the source of the nerve agent Novichok, which left a woman dead and a man critically ill. Veuer's Nathan Rousseau Smith reports.