Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Camera Battery Sparks in Arizona Man's Kitchen

Video Credit: Rumble - Duration: 00:33s - Published < > Embed
Camera Battery Sparks in Arizona Man's Kitchen

Camera Battery Sparks in Arizona Man's Kitchen

Arizona resident Sean Parker captured video of his Canon DSLR 6D camera battery sparking and letting off smoke in the kitchen of his Tucson home on January 06.

In a post to Facebook, Parker said he heard a pop in his kitchen and saw smoke coming from the battery.

The device was sitting unplugged on the counter at the time the sparking began.

Parker told Storyful the Canon battery, which is from 2015, ‘self-combusted’ and began to let off the flame.

He stated he was not injured and he has not tested the battery to see if it still works.

Credit: Sean Parker via Storyful

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

You Might Like

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.