Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

UNA Dorm Fire

Video Credit: WAAY ABC Huntsville, AL - Published < > Embed
UNA Dorm FireUNA Dorm Fire
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

UNA Dorm Fire

This morning we learned ane- cigarette is what caused a fire to break out at au-n-a dorm.

University officials say the fire started on the fifth floor of rivers hall.

Three rooms had damage.

And now six students have to find new homes.

Florence firefighters were able to put out the fire quickly.

But students we spoke with say it was a chaotic scene.

Brooks- you could hear people coming in and yelling and screaming.

Butt with wilson- i'm very thankful nobody got hurt or anything like that.

Now u-n-a is investigating to see if any policies were broken.

The university said smoking a vape or e- cigarette on campus is not allowed.




You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.