Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> > >

Trump Calls New Zealand Terrorist Attack A 'Horrible Massacre'

Video Credit: Wochit News - Duration: 00:38s - Published < > Embed
Trump Calls New Zealand Terrorist Attack A 'Horrible Massacre'

Trump Calls New Zealand Terrorist Attack A 'Horrible Massacre'

President Donald Trump condemned the “horrible massacre” at two mosques in New Zealand on Friday, a deadly attack that killed 49 people in what the White House called a “vicious act of hate.” The massacre during Friday prayers wounded more than 40 others in the country’s worst-ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

Earlier, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that the United States strongly condemned the attack.

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

Trump Calls New Zealand Terrorist Attack A 'Horrible Massacre'

UNITED KINGDOM OUT - NO SALES - NO ARCHIVE - PHOTOGRAPH CANNOT BE STORED OR USED FOR MORE THAN 14 DAYS AFTER THE DAY OF TRANSMISSION PHOTO GALLERY NEW ZEALAND OUT WEDNESDAY, DEC.

14, 2016, FILE PHOTO



Recent related news from verified sources

Trump condemns New Zealand mosque attack as 'horrible massacre'

U.S. President Donald Trump condemned the "horrible massacre" at two mosques in New Zealand on...
Reuters - Published

Trump says media trying to blame him for NZ massacre

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says he is unfairly being blamed for the New Zealand...
Seattle Times - Published

Mick Mulvaney defends Trump after New Zealand massacre, says president 'not a white supremacist'

Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney said Sunday that President Trump was not a white...
FOXNews.com - Published

Donald Trump plays down threat posed by white nationalism after New Zealand mosque terror attack

President Donald Trump played down any threat posed by racist white nationalism on Friday after the...
Firstpost - Published Also reported by •CBS News



You Might Like


Tweets about this


Recent related videos from verified sources

Father, son are first mosque dead to be buried [Video]Father, son are first mosque dead to be buried

The first two people to be buried after last week's mosque attacks that killed 50 people in the New Zealand city of Christchurch were a father and his son.

Credit: Time     Duration: 00:43Published

'Is CNN Becoming A Believer?' Trump Praises The Network For Publishing Favorable Poll [Video]'Is CNN Becoming A Believer?' Trump Praises The Network For Publishing Favorable Poll

For once, President Trump didn't slam CNN on Twitter.

Credit: GeoBeats     Duration: 00:37Published

Stephen Colbert Cancels Trip To New Zealand [Video]Stephen Colbert Cancels Trip To New Zealand

According to CNN, The host of "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" revealed on air Monday night that he's canceled a scheduled trip to New Zealand in the wake of last week's mass shootings in..

Credit: Wochit     Duration: 00:53Published

Muslim Superintendent Naila Hassan Sends a Message of Resilience to the World [Video]Muslim Superintendent Naila Hassan Sends a Message of Resilience to the World

The highest-ranking Muslim officer in New Zealand’s police force spoke to crowds in both English and Arabic to reassure the world that there will be strength and unity in the wake of the Christchurch..

Credit: NowThis News     Duration: 03:28Published

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.