Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Worker Killed After Breathing Cleaning Chemical In Burlington Resataurant

Video Credit: WBZ CBS Boston - Duration: 02:28s - Published < > Embed
Worker Killed After Breathing Cleaning Chemical In Burlington Resataurant

Worker Killed After Breathing Cleaning Chemical In Burlington Resataurant

A worker was killed after using a cleaning product on the floor.

WBZ-TV's Juli McDonald reports.

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

You Might Like


Tweets about this

PoweredbyPoodle

CJF It always saddens me to learn of employees who die on the job. Imagine being killed after breathing in fumes from a… https://t.co/NM8ygxJvNv 6 days ago


Recent related videos from verified sources

Restaurant worker dies after hazmat incident [Video]Restaurant worker dies after hazmat incident

A restaurant worker in Burlington died after being exposed to a powerful cleaning agent.

Credit: WCVB     Duration: 01:21Published

Worker Dead After Chemical Reaction At Buffalo Wild Wings [Video]Worker Dead After Chemical Reaction At Buffalo Wild Wings

Burlington Assistant Fire Chief Michael Patterson says a worker was cleaning the floors when there was a chemical reaction.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 07:08Published

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.