Global  

Never A Dull Moment: Conor McGregor Detained Once Again For Sexual Assault Allegations

Video Credit: Wochit News - Duration: 00:40s - Published
Never A Dull Moment: Conor McGregor Detained Once Again For Sexual Assault Allegations

Never A Dull Moment: Conor McGregor Detained Once Again For Sexual Assault Allegations

Twice-retired UFC superstar Conor McGregor was collared in Corsica on Saturday and accused of attempted sexual assault.

According to Newser, the 32-year-old is no stranger to legal run-ins.

In 2019 alone, he was sued for assault and battery, charged with assault, and investigated on multiple accusations of sexual assault.

McGregor's been cruising the Mediterranean on his yacht with fiancee Dee Devlin, and apparently lost his cool at a bar on Thursday.


You Might Like


💡 One News Page Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Conor McGregor Conor McGregor Irish mixed martial arts fighter

Conor McGregor to come out of retirement - again - to fight Dustin Poirier

Not for the first time, Conor McGregor has decided his UFC career is not over after all and will return to the octagon to face Dustin Poirier on January23rd. The..
WorldNews

UFC 257: Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier 2 confirmed for January

Former two-weight UFC champion Conor McGregor will return to the octagon in January for a second fight with Dustin Poirier.
BBC News
Khabib Nurmagomedov retires from UFC [Video]

Khabib Nurmagomedov retires from UFC

Conor McGregor has paid tribute to his UFC rival Khabib Nurmagomedov, who hasannounced he is retiring from the octagon. Nurmagomedov extended his perfectprofessional record to 29-0 with a second-round submission win over JustinGaethje at UFC 254. After his victory, Nurmagomedov announced his retirementfrom the sport in an emotional post-fight interview in the octagon at ‘FightIsland’. “Thank you to these guys with me, with my father more than 10 years.Coach Jav I love him so much. All my team. Thank you,” said the unbeaten star.“Today I want to say this is my last fight. No way am I coming here without myfather. When UFC comes to me about Justin I spoke with my mother for threedays. “She didn’t want me to fight without father and I said this is my lastfight – and I have given her my word."

Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO    Duration: 00:49Published

Ultimate Fighting Championship Ultimate Fighting Championship Mixed martial arts promoter based in Las Vegas

UFC's Joaquin Buckley Proudly Still Working at Walgreens After 2 Insane KO Wins!

He's got TWO of the best knockouts of the year -- but UFC rising star Joaquin Buckley says he's still not ready to quit his day job ... at Walgreens! Buckley..
TMZ.com

Figueiredo defends title against Perez in biggest fight of UFC 255

UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo makes his first title defence in impressive fashion in the main event of UFC 255.
BBC News

Men's flyweight champ retains UFC belt with quick submission

Deiveson Figueiredo stopped Alex Perez by executing a guillotine choke at 1:57 of the first round in their flyweight title bout at UFC 255.

USATODAY.com

UFC's Valentina Shevchenko Says 3rd Fight W/ Rival Amanda Nunes Is Definitely Happening

Amanda Nunes is the ONLY woman to beat Valentina Shevchenko in the last 10 years ... and now the UFC flyweight champ tells TMZ Sports a 3rd fight with the..
TMZ.com

The UFC knockout that went viral and inspired Kanye West

UFC newcomer Joaquin Buckley on the knockout which went viral and inspired Kanye West's latest track.
BBC News

Newser American news aggregation website

How A Louisiana Priest Defiled An Altar So Badly It Had To Be Burned [Video]

How A Louisiana Priest Defiled An Altar So Badly It Had To Be Burned

A Catholic church's altar in Pearl River, Louisiana, has been ceremonially burned after church officials deemed it had been irreparably defiled and desecrated. The same church, in Pearl River, Louisiana, is also now lacking a priest. He was one of three people who took part in acts that defiled the altar. According to Newser, 37-year-old Father Travis Clark shot video of himself engaging in sexual acts with two professional dominatrices.

Credit: Wochit News    Duration: 00:39Published
Boy's Tragic Suicide Linked To Possible Gruesome Online 'Challenge' [Video]

Boy's Tragic Suicide Linked To Possible Gruesome Online 'Challenge'

An 11-year-old boy in Naples, Italy, took his own life by jumping off a balcony at his family's home. According to Newser, his suicide has been linked to a possible online 'horror challenge' enticing children to take their own lives. However, it's in dispute whether such challenges by the 'man in the black hood' actually exist. One theory says the 'man in the black hood" is really the online character Jonathan Galindo, who wears a creepy dog mask.

Credit: Wochit News    Duration: 00:35Published
Racist, Degrading Emails Leads To Asian American Woman's Exoneration [Video]

Racist, Degrading Emails Leads To Asian American Woman's Exoneration

Asian American woman Francis Choy spent 17 years in prison for killing her parents in a Massachusetts house fire in 2003. Now, Choy is going free. According to Newser, it's partly because of racist emails about her sent by prosecutors of her case. The judge said the pair exchanged 'racially and sexually offensive emails' that degraded and mocked Choy and her 16-year-old nephew.

Credit: Wochit News    Duration: 00:35Published
From Coast To Coast: Harvey Weinstein Faces New L.A. Rape Charges [Video]

From Coast To Coast: Harvey Weinstein Faces New L.A. Rape Charges

Newser reports the charges against disgraced Hollywood mogul and sex offender Harvey Weinstein continue to pile up. Los Angeles Country prosecutors say Weinstein was charged Friday with the rape of two more women. The district attorney's office says the charges include three counts of rape and three counts of forcible oral copulation involving the two women. Tallied up, Weinstein is now charged with 11 felony counts in Los Angeles County, involving five women.

Credit: Wochit News    Duration: 00:34Published
Parents Charged With Daughter's Murder For Allowing Lice To Kill Her [Video]

Parents Charged With Daughter's Murder For Allowing Lice To Kill Her

12-year-old Georgia girl Kaitlyn Yozviak died in August from cardiac arrest and a secondary cause of severe anemia. According to Newser, Kaitlyn's parents are being charged with second-degree murder. The judge determined Kaitlyn may have died as an indirect result of a severe lice infestation that may have gone on for years. Georgia Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Ryan Hilton testified that Kaitlyn had the most severe infestation the GBI had ever seen.

Credit: Wochit News    Duration: 00:34Published

Related news from verified sources

Conor McGregor arrested for attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure in Corsica

Conor McGregor arrested for attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure in Corsica UFC superstar Conor McGregor was released without charge after being placed in police custody on the...
New Zealand Herald - Published

UFC legend Conor McGregor issues statement addressing Corsica allegations amid mental health concerns

Conor McGregor has vowed to never kill himself in another concerning social media post hitting back...
talkSPORT - Published

UFC legend Conor McGregor deletes worrying ‘I can’t go on like this’ tweet admitting he is ‘crushed’ by latest controversy

Conor McGregor has deleted a series of concerning tweets after he was arrested on suspicion of...
talkSPORT - Published


Related videos from verified sources

Conor McGregor in Custody in Corsica: What We Know So Far [Video]

Conor McGregor in Custody in Corsica: What We Know So Far

Conor McGregor in Custody in Corsica: What We Know So Far

Credit: Cerise Media English     Duration: 01:01Published