· Saudi Arabia has walked away from its $1 billion Virgin Hyperloop investment, the Financial Times reports.
· The move comes after Virgin Group chairman Richard Branson said he would suspend.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Business Insider reports that Saudi Arabia has pulled its $1 billion investment in Virgin Hyperloop One. This in response to the company joining droves of others who pulled out of the Kingdom's Future..
The Tesla and SpaceX CEO tweeted this week that it’s ‘time to create a mecha,’ in a nod to the killer humanoid robots made popular by science fiction and a slew of anime series. Credit: MailOnline - Published
Back in July, Tesla announced it had signed a deal in China allowing it to build up to 500,000 vehicles a year there. Now Elon Musk's company has acquired the land to build its manufacturing facility.. Credit: Mashable - Published
· *For its latest episode, Business Insider's podcast 'Household Name' interviewed Rich Benoit, a Massachusetts man who buys salvaged Teslas and repairs them until their like new.*
· *He shared what.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, the company’s largest shareholder, intends to buy another $20 million in common stock, a move that appears to be in response to a recent settlement with the U.S. Securities and.. Credit: TechCrunch - Published Also reported by •Newsmax •Proactive Investors •Reuters
While Elon Musk’s Tesla, Inc., is struggling to recover from its toughest year ever, Musk's SpaceX is seeing a better year in gaining business and striding forward on its grand vision of taking.. Credit: OilPrice.com - Published
A US judge has approved Tesla and CEO Elon Musk’s $40m settlement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, resolving government claims that Musk misled the public with a flurry of tweets about.. Credit: News24 - Published
A quick rundown of some of the news affecting Silicon Valley companies and executives on Wednesday, Oct. 17. ELON MUSK TO BUY $20 MILLION IN TESLA STOCK: Right after formally agreeing to a settlement.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Gilbert Passin, Tesla's VP of manufacturing, has left the company, according to a source familiar with the matter. *
· *He joins a long list of high-level employees from all parts of the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Elon Musk plans to buy $20 million of Tesla stock, the company said in a filing Wednesday.*
· *The plans were announced the day after a judge approved Tesla and Musk's settlement with the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Tesla Inc Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk will purchase company stock worth $20 million in the next open trading session, the electric carmaker said in a filing on Wednesday. Credit: Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India