Hair Trigger Everybody knows that Elon Musk is an extraordinary force in our historical moment: an eccentric billionaire who’s almost singlehandedly resurrected the futuristic visions of the.. Credit: Futurism - Published
SpaceX's 21st and last launch of 2018 will be a big one. The Hawthorne, Calif.-based rocket firm owned by billionaire Elon Musk will use its Falcon 9 rocket to shoot the U.S. Air Force's Lockheed.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Virgin Galactic just flew its SpaceShipTwo over 50 miles above the Earth's surface — putting the company one step closer to sending civilians to space. *
· *Billionaire-owned companies like.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Plans for a high-speed transit line between O'Hare Airport and downtown Chicago, to be developed by Elon Musk and his Boring Co. tunneling company, are moving ahead. In June, Musk and The Boring Co... Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk has stopped meetings to watch clips from the British sketch comedy show "Monty Python's Flying Circus," Wired reports.*
· *Musk reportedly did this during the second.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk apparently has a quite sensitive nose, according to WIRED.
· The billionaire once complained the smell from a heating vat of silicon could kill people.
· Job candidates.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Analysts at Baird reiterated their Outperform rating on Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Thursday and raised their price target by 13% to $465 from their previous target of $411. “We think Tesla’s.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
· *Wired magazine's deep dive on Tesla reports that Elon Musk had a habit of going on firing sprees.*
· *Journalist Charles Duhigg spoke to numerous Tesla engineers, executives, and other employees.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Business Insider spoke with the eight best-performing large-cap fund managers of the year, based on a trailing one-year basis through the end of October 2018.
· The fund managers outlined which.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
By Allan C. Brownfeld*
Elon Musk and his corporate empire, much of it financed by taxpayer dollars, is very much in the news. Most of it is not good. And it may be getting worse.
Tesla spends $1.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
· *The 2019 calendar is full of major events in spaceflight, planetary science, and astronomy.*
· *SpaceX and Boeing hope to launch NASA astronauts inside commercial spaceships for the first time.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Tesla Inc. appears to be seeking more than $167 million in damages from Martin Tripp, the former employee who has claimed whistleblower status while being accused by CEO Elon Musk of being a saboteur... Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Autonomous vehicles promise safer roads and more freedom. But they're not ready to drive themselves yet.*
· *The Society of Automotive Engineers is** revising its definitions of the 6 levels of.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Tesla patent filings reveal plans for augmented reality glasses to assist with manufacturing.
· Factory employees has previously used Google Glass in its factory as recently as.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
It was only a few months ago that Wall Street was bashing Elon Musk's Tesla Inc. One analyst called the stock "no longer investable," citing Musk's erratic behaviour in tweets and taunts. A short.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
Bottom Line Tesla wants Martin Tripp to pay for the damage he allegedly did to the company. And it’s asking for big bucks. Tripp is the former employee Elon Musk accused of attempting to sabotage.. Credit: Futurism - Published Also reported by •WorldNews •engadget
· *Tesla is suing former employee Martin Tripp for over $167 million, according to a legal filing from Tripp's defense team.*
· *Robert Mitchell, an attorney for Tiffany and Bosco who is.. Credit: Business Insider - Published