This post has been updated with a comment from Tesla . Employees at Tesla’s Nevada gigafactory were allegedly involved in a massive drug ring, stole $37 million worth of precious metals and.. TechCrunch
· *Employees assembling Model 3 vehicles at Tesla's Fremont factory on the GA3 line were sent home early from multiple shifts this week, three Tesla employees told Business Insider. *
· *One.. Business Insider
Aug.16 -- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. made millions of dollars helping Elon Musk bring Tesla Inc. to the public market. Now, it could stand to make even more advising the electric-car maker’s CEO on how..
· *Some former members of a notorious security team at Uber are now allegedly employed by Tesla.*
· *They include Nick Gicinto, who reportedly is the new head of security at Tesla.*
· *At Uber,.. Business Insider
Sales at Asda rose for the fifth consecutive quarter. Meanwhile, a 3.6-mile underground tunnel has been proposed in Los Angeles by Elon Musk’s Boring Company. MailOnline Also reported by •thisismoney.co.uk
What in the fresh hell is going on at Tesla?
About 20 miles due west of Reno sits the monumental Tesla Gigafactory. Construction started on the now almost 5-million-square-foot building in 2014,.. Mashable
Federal regulators are pressing Tesla Inc's directors for details on how much information Chief Executive Elon Musk shared with them before he tweeted last week about a potential deal to take the.. Reuters India Also reported by •Wall Street Journal •Reuters
· *The Securities and Exchange Commission is reportedly investigating whether Tesla CEO Elon Musk was attempting to hurt the company's short-sellers when he tweeted about taking the company private,.. Business Insider
· *Another former Tesla employee has filed a whistleblowing tip with the Securities and Exchange Commission.*
· *The tip alleges that Tesla did not disclose to shareholders the theft of raw.. Business Insider
This review previously ran in April to coincide with a special online release. It is being updated to coincide with the film’s return to theaters in limited release.
Do You Trust This Computer? is.. The Verge
With baseball season in full swing, Elon Musk has turned his attention to alleviating traffic around Dodger Stadium. The Tesla chief's The Boring Co. announced a proposal on Wednesday to build a.. bizjournals Also reported by •New Zealand Herald •Newsday