· *Amazon's impact on the job market has been underappreciated, Morgan Stanley says. *
· The retailer is both directly and indirectly creating a massive number of jobs on the national and local.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· New York released its full HQ2 proposal on Monday, more than a year after submitting it to Amazon in October 2017.
· The proposal includes a rendering of what Amazon's second headquarters could.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
As Cheddar reflects on 2018, we are profiling the most innovative, flamboyant, and often-controversial entrepreneurs and corporate leaders who delivered the year's most memorable moments in business...
Jeff Bezos founded Amazon in 1994. The tech behemoth is currently the most valuable company in the world this week. It has made him the richest man in modern history.
But Business Insider reports that..
The crypto market has experienced a red wave in the past 24 hours, with Bitcoin shedding some of yesterday’s gains to trade just above $3,500. The crypto king had soared to $3,680 yesterday on the.. Credit: The Merkle - Published
Albuquerque-born billionaire and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos (pictured) tops the list with a mind-boggling £620,000 earned each week and the £28,600 average UK salary in just 28 seconds. Credit: MailOnline - Published
On the 4^th of November at the New York Marathon, international water advocate, *Mina Guli*, the founder and CEO of *Thirst* set out on the ambitious individual challenge of running 100 marathons in.. Credit: NewsVoir - Published
A thirtysomething entrepreneur with a genius for techniques and a keenness for customer support builds an The whole lot Retailer that revolutionizes retail. This isn’t the tale of Jeff Bezos,.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
· *More than 90% of the political donations made by Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google staff went to the Democrats, figures dating from 2004 show.*
· *Staff at Google's parent company.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Apple is having trouble selling its latest iPhones, according to numerous reports.
· There's an easy way for the company to solve the problem — cut its sky-high prices.
· Apple can afford to.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has repeatedly talked about his company's inevitable demise.
· Bezos has said that big firms tend to live for only "decades."
· Bezos once said he hopes he dies before.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The girl's mom said that kids in their Lynn, Massachusetts, neighborhood have been commanding the six-year-old girl to do things, as if she was the digital Alexa, and then laughing at her. Credit: MailOnline - Published
Uber has confidentially filed an S-1 document in preparation to hold its long-awaited IPO, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal.
The report comes just days after Uber's arch-rival,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Tonight, Amazing.com is closing the doors to their Amazing Showdown Bootcamp, taught by Amazon pay-per-click expert Cherie Yvette. Through the 8-week course, sellers will learn proven strategies for.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *Facebook is building a "hardware prototype testing facility" to test experimental communications hardware in the New Mexico desert.*
· *Earlier this year, Facebook abandoned plans to build.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Apple has released Beddit Sleep Monitor 3.5, a sleep tracker that goes on top of your mattress and under your sheets.
· It's a way to track sleep quality without having to wear an Apple Watch,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Welcome to Xanadu 2.0, Bill Gates' massive mansion in Medina, Washington. *
· *Last valued at $127 million, the mansion has 7 bedrooms and 18.75 bathrooms.*
· *As you might expect, it's loaded.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Anyone can build wealth, but your beliefs about money can affect how much wealth you'll build.
· Just consider the world's self-made billionaires — they got where they are today because of their.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Former British spy chief Robert Hannigan has said Facebook could threaten democracy unless it is controlled.*
· *Hannigan was previously chief of the UK's domestic intelligence agency, GCHQ.*
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *"South Park" poked fun at Amazon on Wednesday, portraying Jeff Bezos as a sinister, giant-headed supervillain.*
· *The episode also satirised reports of working conditions at Amazon's.. Credit: Business Insider - Published