· *Trump's White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted in a speech overseas that Republicans were hypocrites on the deficit.*
· *The Washington Post reported it obtained audio of Mulvaney.. Business Insider - Published
· The privacy era is upon us. It's probably a good thing for consumers, but ad buyers and sellers have to prepare for massive changes that will rock the $108 billion digital advertising business.
·.. Business Insider - Published
HONG KONG — A Hong Kong woman fell victim to the new coronavirus after a man residing 10 floors directly above her unit became sick. The South Morning China Post reports on Tuesday that the new cases..
MEDFORD, MASSACHUSETTS — A joint study by Tuft University and the International Union for the Conservation of Nature has found that fireflies are being threatened by habitat loss, light pollution and..
A group of students at Kentucky’s Covington Catholic High School have filed lawsuits against the Washington Post, CNN, NBC, and several media commentators, charging that they were defamed after the.. Catholic Culture - Published
Harrisburg, Pa., Feb 19, 2020 / 05:30 pm (CNA).- The Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania announced Wednesday that it is filing for bankruptcy.
A landslide of clergy abuse lawsuits have been.. CNA - Published
Senator Bernie Sanders is leading other Democratic candidates in the polls nationally just days before the Nevada caucuses. CBSN political contributor and Washington Post reporter Sean Sullivan.. CBS News - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — The Washington publication The Hill issued a lengthy report on Wednesday finding fault with several articles by journalist John Solomon that it published last year and were used as.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· Meg Whitman, 63, is one of Silicon Valley's most storied CEOs.
· In her decades-long career, Whitman has been credited with turning around eBay and making major changes at Hewlett-Packard. Now,.. Business Insider - Published
The Washington Post's Philip Kennicott suffered his mother's harsh words and actions throughout childhood. His book is partly a need to acknowledge her "sadness and anger and accountable rages." NPR - Published
U.S. Attorney General William Barr is considering resigning over President Donald Trump's tweets about Justice Department investigations, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters on Tuesday... Japan Today - Published Also reported by •Jerusalem Post •Reuters India •Reuters
Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg qualified for Wednesday's Democratic presidential debate in Las Vegas. CBSN political reporter Caitlin Huey-Burns, Washington Post senior political reporter.. CBS News - Published
· *Jeff Bezos, the wealthiest person alive, has pledged to spend $10 billion to fight climate change.*
· *Bezos became nearly $2 billion richer after selling some of his Amazon stock earlier this.. Business Insider - Published
NPR's Noel King talks to Washington Post reporter Hannah Dreier, whose investigation found that therapists are sharing their notes on detained migrant children with immigration officials. NPR - Published
A leaked document from a county in China’s northwest details the personal information of some 3,000 Uyghurs. It gives violation of birth control policies as the most common reason for their.. Eurasia Review - Published Also reported by •CNA
As officials take extreme measures to contain the coronavirus outbreak that has killed 1,772 and infected 71,000-plus worldwide, over 200 million students in China are studying from home, The.. Newsmax - Published
Washington D.C., Feb 17, 2020 / 01:40 pm (CNA).- Former cardinal Theodore McCarrick was a major donor to a religious community whose founder was found guilty of sexual misconduct.
The Washington.. CNA - Published
Washington D.C., Feb 17, 2020 / 09:00 am (CNA).- Catholic business leaders have said a work-life balance is critical for success after a video of presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg advising.. CNA - Published
Former cardinal Theodore McCarrick gave almost $1 million to the Incarnate Word missionary order, in a series of contributions from his private account. The founder of that order, Father Carlos Buela,.. Catholic Culture - Published
Counselor to President Trump Kellyanne Conway joined Democrats in their criticism of Michael Bloomberg, after a Washington Post report detailed allegations of inappropriate comments towards women and.. FOXNews.com - Published
· *Sen. Bernie Sanders is drawing strong support among young voters, particularly those aged 18 to 29, as a result of his pledges to enact universal healthcare and wipe out student debt.*
· *But.. Business Insider - Published
*Washington:* Google Maps has redrawn the world's borders which look different depending upon where the user is viewing them from, with the popular search engine showing Kashmir's outlines as a dotted.. Mid-Day - Published
The nation's third contest in the 2020 Democratic race is just one week away. As presidential candidates campaign to win Nevada voters, candidate Michael Bloomberg is pushing back against a Washington.. CBS News - Published
The intelligence coup of the century Greg Miller, The Washington Post This in-depth report tells the story of Crypto AG, a Switzerland-based company that achieved success for its code-making machines.. engadget - Published
· Chris Martin is the CEO of C. F. Martin & Co., the most famous maker of acoustic guitars in the world.
· The company was founded by his great-great-great-grandfather, a German immigrant, in.. Business Insider - Published
· *The Trump administration announced it would follow through with threats to slap steep tariffs on the European Union on Friday.*
· *The move marked the latest effort to penalize the bloc in a.. Business Insider - Published
Police use of lethal force in the United States has triggered public scrutiny of violent interactions between police and citizens. Past research has focused on whether race and levels of violence.. Eurasia Review - Published
Facebook said Friday that the company will nix a San Francisco event it had planned in March due to possible health issues from the fast-spreading coronavirus, the Washington Post reported Friday... bizjournals - Published
*Welcome to Cultivated, our weekly newsletter where we're bringing you an inside look at the deals, trends, and personalities driving the multibillion-dollar global cannabis boom. *
*Sign up here to.. Business Insider - Published
Scorecard checks back on our headlines from a year ago. This is an update to the Jan. 25, 2019, story, "Local media veteran preps relaunch of Nashville Banner." Then: Steve Cavendish, the former editor.. bizjournals - Published
President Donald Trump is enraged with his Department of Justice over its failure to act against political enemies like former FBI Director James Comey and others, according to a Washington Post.. Mediaite - Published
By Joe Schaeffer*
As another Democratic debate melted into campaign sloganeering and content-deprived repetition of staid stump talking points in Manchester, NH, on Feb. 7, one began to ponder.. Eurasia Review - Published
CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin condemned President Donald Trump’s “grotesque” attempts at manipulating the Justice Department for political retribution and warned that fellow network.. Mediaite - Published
· *Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos, is the wealthiest person in the world, with a net worth of $132 billion.*
· *He has five real estate investments and is one of the country's largest land owners.*
·.. Business Insider - Published