Blake Griffin had a solid revenge game against his former team on Saturday. In his first game back to Los Angeles since getting traded to Detroit, he put up 44 points, eight rebounds, five assists and..
Amazon has risen above Microsoft as the world's most valuable company. On Tuesday, the Seattle-based online retail giant topped off their stellar holiday sales period with a 3% bump in its stock price,..
Clippers to donate to non-profit Easterseals Southern California any time the team scores 100 points or more during home gamesEasterseals Southern California to serve as presenting partner of the L.A... GlobeNewswire - Published
It was a turbulent year for many investors around the world, as stock markets were shaken by events from Brexit to U.S.-China trade tensions. Amid the uncertainty, many billionaire fortunes shrunk in.. Eurasia Review - Published
While the ground all around Facebook burned (and continues to blaze), Apple was criticized for hiking up device prices and innovating at a slower pace, and social platforms made sweeping moves to.. Mashable - Published
Previous this week, Apple — which simply months in the past turned into the primary corporate to achieve a $1 trillion marketplace cap — used to be price not up to Microsoft, the once-omnipotent.. The News Articles - Published
· Microsoft briefly overtook Apple this week as the world's most valuable company.
· The development speaks volumes about investors' faith in the respective companies' futures and the leaders.. Business Insider - Published
· Jared Smith is one of the most famous names in the tech industry you've never heard of.
· Today he's the cofounder of Qualtrics, working with his younger brother Ryan Smith, who is founder and.. Business Insider - Published
DETROIT (AP) — Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and his wife, Connie, have announced they are giving $16 million to be shared among 18 nonprofits in the Detroit area. The Ballmers announced the.. Seattle Times - Published
· Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella asked members of his executive team to read the book "Nonviolent Communication" after he took over in 2014, in an effort to change the company's culture.
· At the time,.. Business Insider - Published
Breaking Information Emails Get breaking information signals and particular stories. The inside track and tales that topic, delivered weekday mornings. SUBSCRIBE Nov. 1, 2018 / nine:39 PM GMT Via.. The News Articles - Published
· *IBM, which intends to acquire Red Hat for $34 billion, has promised to preserve Red Hat's commitment to open source development, but developers aren't convinced.*
· *Red Hat is known for.. Business Insider - Published
· *Microsoft's $7.5 billion acquisition of GitHub just got EU approval, bringing the deal much closer to a final close. *
· *Nat Friedman, who will become CEO of GitHub when the deal closes, says.. Business Insider - Published
· *Activist investor Carl Icahn is once again at Michael Dell's throat, leading an investor revolt to block Dell's latest financial maneuver — an acquisition of a special tracking stock that would.. Business Insider - Published
Paul Allen, who co-founded Microsoft with Bill Gates and went on to become a technology magnate and owner of the Seattle Seahawks and Portland Trail Blazers, has died from complications related to.. The Wrap - Published