Global $22.8 Billion Air Purifier Market to 2028 with COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Dublin, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Air Purifier Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Technology (HEPA, Activated Carbon, Ionic Filters), by Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial), by Region and Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to *ResearchAndMarkets.com's* offering.
The global air purifier market size is expected to reach USD 22.80 billion by 2028 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.0% from 2021 to 2028.
The market for air purifiers is primarily driven by increasing air pollution levels, coupled with the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the rising awareness pertaining to the benefits of air purifiers.
Air purifiers assist in eliminating various health hazards caused by poor air quality by removing contaminants, including dust, smoke, and pollen. In addition, these products aid people suffering from asthma, airborne allergies, and other respiratory conditions. Thus, increasing health awareness among consumers is expected to drive the product demand over the forecast period.
Lockdown measures to curb the spread of COVID-19, coupled with the stay-at-home and work-from-home norms, have boosted the demand for air purifiers in residential applications. Furthermore, the demand for air purifiers increased in healthcare and other commercial facilities amidst the pandemic owing to their ability to limit the spread of infectious diseases.
New product developments and technological advancements amid the COVID-19 pandemic are anticipated to augment the market growth. For instance, in September 2020, Aurabeat Technology Limited, a Hong Kong-based company, introduced Aurabeat AG+ Silver Ion Plasma Sterilization Air Purifier, which can eliminate more than 99.9% of COVID-19 within 30 minutes.
*Air Purifier Market Report Highlights*
· The HEPA technology segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 39.9% share in 2020 owing to the high efficiency of HEPA filters in removing airborne particles as compared to other technologies, thereby augmenting its penetration in the market.
· The commercial application segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 on account of the growing demand for air purifiers in hospitals, universities, and government facilities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
· In the APAC market, Malaysia is likely to expand at the fastest CAGR of 19.5% over the forecast period on account of worsening air quality due to urbanization and seasonal haze, coupled with the increasing health awareness and a growing emphasis on good indoor air quality.
· In September 2020, MANN+HUMMEL introduced two new high-performance room air purifiers, namely OurAir TK 850, which is suitable for filtering the air in indoor spaces of up to 70 m, and the OurAir SQ 2500, which is ideal for spaces up to 200 m.
*Key Topics Covered:*
*Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope*
*Chapter 2. Executive Summary*
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
*Chapter 3. Air Purifier Market Variables, Trends, & Scope*
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1. Global Air Pollution Control Systems Market
3.2. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.3. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4.1. Sales Channel Analysis
3.4.2. Raw Material Trends
3.5. Regulatory Framework
3.6. Air Purifier Market-Market dynamics
3.7. Business Environment Analysis: Air Purifier Market
3.7.1. Industry Analysis-Porter's
3.7.2. PESTEL Analysis
3.8. Consumer Behavior Analysis
*Chapter 4. COVID-19 Impact Analysis*
4.1. COVID-19 Spread Globally
4.2. Impact of COVID-19 on Global GDP
4.3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Air Purifier Market
*Chapter 5. Air Purifier Market: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis*
5.1. Air Purifier Market: Technology Movement Analysis, 2020 & 2028
5.2. HEPA (High-efficiency Particulate Air)
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecasts, 2017-2028 (USD Million)
5.3. Activated Carbon
5.4. Ionic Filters
*Chapter 6. Air Purifier Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis*
6.1. Air Purifier Market: Application Movement Analysis, 2020 & 2028
6.2.1. Market estimates and forecasts, 2017-2028 (USD Million)
6.2.2. Commercial air purifier market estimates and forecasts, by end use, 2017-2028 (USD Million)
*Chapter 7. Air Purifier Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis*
7.1. Regional Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
*Chapter 8. Air Purifier Market: Competitive Analysis*
8.1. Key Players, Recent Developments & Their Impact on the Industry
8.2. Key Company/Competition Categorization
8.3. Vendor Landscape
8.4. Competitive Dashboard Analysis
8.5. Public Companies
8.5.1. Company Market Position Analysis
8.6. Private Companies
8.6.1. List of Key Emerging Companies And Their Geographical Presence
*Chapter 9. Company Profiles*
· Honeywell International, Inc.
· LG Electronics, Inc.
· Unilever PLC
· Koninklijke Philips N.V.
· Panasonic Corporation
· Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
· Whirlpool Corporation
· Sharp Electronics Corporation
· COWAY Co., Ltd.
· Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yobnls
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900