Break away from your everyday with Aundrea Self! Facebook and your privacy. We look at the latest information. And, a coach, his team, and their winning ways. plus, we take you on a unique hiking trail..
Earlier this week, a New York Times investigation into a Facebook data breach revealed that the social media company had given companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and Netflix access to the personal data..
The New York Times reports Facebook allowed top tech companies to access user data, such as friend lists, contact information and private messages. CNET senior producer Dan Patterson explains what data..
It's another instance of Facebook sharing user information, this time through data sharing partnerships with large companies who could even have access to your private messages. Veuer's Justin Kircher..
Tyra Banks' secret love The 44-year-old model made contact with a mystery musician via her private messages on Twitter and they went to great lengths to avoid their relationship being detected. "I love..
by Simon Baxendale -
If you look back at our staff stories from the past year, you’ll likely find Facebook finding some slot or other in our weekly postings. To say it’s been a dramatic.. One News Page Staff - Published
· Facebook has been on an advertising blitz this year, to the benefit of news publishers.
· The social network has increased its spending nearly fourfold across 25 publishers including The New York.. Business Insider - Published
· *2018 was going to be the year Mark Zuckerberg finally fixed Facebook. *
· *Instead, it became the year Facebook's founder and CEO began admitting that some of Facebook's problems couldn't be.. Business Insider - Published
In its blog, Facebook said it gave companies like Amazon, Spotify and Netflix the ability to read, write and delete access to millions of its users' private messages with the data sharing. MailOnline - Published
Tech companies are aggressively pushing into TV as they view the $70 billion industry as ripe for changes in using digital data to better target and measure TV ads. For example, The Trade Desk has.. Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook is battling with more questions about how it uses and shares people's data after a jaw-dropping New York Times story.*
· *The Times claimed firms like Netflix and Spotify had the.. Business Insider - Published
Facebook has been the source of much privacy-related controversy over the years, particularly over the last year or so. The past few days have been no different, with the social networking giant facing.. betanews - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Thursday.
1. *Facebook admitted that it allowed Netflix and Spotify to access users' private messages.* The news came in response to a.. Business Insider - Published
Yesterday evening, a report offered details on Facebook’s data sharing relationships with over 150 different companies. One of the more jarring allegations related access to messages data. Facebook,.. 9to5Mac - Published Also reported by •engadget
· Facebook says that there's an innocent explanation for why it allowed Spotify and Netflix to access users' private messages — a behavior that it acknowledged in the wake of a bombshell New York.. Business Insider - Published
It's another instance of Facebook sharing user information, this time through data sharing partnerships with large companies who could even have access to your private messages. Veuer's Justin Kircher.. USATODAY.com - Published
Following a report the social media giant gave big tech companies "intrusive access" to users' data, friend lists, and in some cases even private messages, Congress will soon be forced to regulate.. Newsmax - Published
· *The DC attorney general has launched a lawsuit against Facebook over the Cambridge Analytica scandal.*
· *The California social networking giant has been accused of misleading users and failing.. Business Insider - Published
Last night, we got word of yet another Facebook privacy scandal. What is that, Number 427 for the year? In this case, a report from The New York Times revealed the social media company gave an extreme.. The Next Web - Published
Details have come to light about the deals Facebook struck with the likes of Microsoft, Spotify, Netflix, Apple and Amazon. A report by the New York Times revealed that the social network had given.. betanews - Published
The New York Times reports Facebook allowed top tech companies to access user data, such as friend lists, contact information and private messages. CNET senior producer Dan Patterson explains what data.. CBS News - Published
Facebook is facing another backlash over privacy concerns after a report claiming the company provided more than 150 businesses, including a Canadian bank, with deep access to personal data, without.. CTV News - Published
Facebook gave some companies more extensive access to users' personal data than it has previously revealed, letting them read private messages or see the names of friends without consent, according to.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Newsday •New Zealand Herald •Seattle Times
Watch VideoFacebook admitted that for many years it did share its users' data with more than 150 businesses, including Amazon, Netflix, Spotify and Yahoo. But it denies giving such access without.. Newsy - Published