Washington (AFP) Jan 22, 2019
Blue Origin, the rocket company headed by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, is poised to launch the 10th test flight of its unmanned New Shepard rocket on Wednesday as it.. Space Daily - Published
Break away from your everyday with Aundrea Self! Starting class later may have its advantages. See how one library is encouraging young people to read more. And former first lady Michelle Obama gives..
Sir Richard Branson joked he has won the commercial race to space following the successful flight of his tourist plane. Report by Khanomh. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow..
A Virgin Galactic rocket plane reached space on Thursday and returned safely to the California desert, capping off years of difficult testing to become the first U.S. commercial human flight to reach..
According to Reuters, a Virgin Galactic rocket plane reached space and returned safely to the California desert on Thursday, December 13. It's the first U.S. commercial human flight to breach Earth’s..
*Certify Purchasing is a SaaS-based solution that automates the entire procure-to-pay process, making AP teams more efficient and saving their company’s money.*PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 17, 2019 (GLOBE.. GlobeNewswire - Published
Bethesda, MD (SPX) Jan 16, 2019
About three years ago the National Transportation Safety Board announced its finding regarding the Virgin Galactic crash that occurred on October 31, 2014. The simple.. Space Daily - Published
· SpaceX, the rocket company founded by Elon Musk, is laying off about 10% of its workforce.
· In a notice required by California law, the company said it's eliminating 577 positions at its.. Business Insider - Published
· *Uber is in no rush to go public this year, according to CEO Dara Khosrowshahi.*
· *Khosrowshahi told The Wall Street Journal that he and investors would be "disappointed" if there was no IPO, but.. Business Insider - Published
· Elon Musk has shared an illustration of SpaceX's steel rocket ship with a mirror-like finish.
· SpaceX is building the vehicle, which Musk calls a "test hopper," in Boca Chica, Texas.
· The test.. Business Insider - Published
PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Certify is excited to announce a new partnership with Datel, the largest Sage Business Partner in the United Kingdom. Datel empowers the aspirations.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· Apple has a big — and misleading — ad on display in Las Vegas during this year's CES convention.
· The ad states, "What happens on your iPhone, stays on your iPhone."
· The ad is.. Business Insider - Published
· Facebook is scanning nearly every post on the platform in an attempt to assess suicide risk.
· Facebook passes the information along to law enforcement for wellness checks.
· Privacy experts say.. Business Insider - Published
· In December, the Wall Street Journal reported that Wing — the drone delivery company that spun out from Google — was annoying residents in the Australian town where it tests its services.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *Just three months ago, Apple was on a high as the most valuable company in the world.*
· *But since October 2018, $450 billion has been wiped from its value.*
· *That's more than the entire.. Business Insider - Published
· Mark Zuckerberg stopped selling off his Facebook stock in the fourth quarter of 2018, according to a Bloomberg report on Thursday.
· The Facebook CEO said in September 2017 he would offload.. Business Insider - Published
· Apple slashed its revenue estimate for its important holiday quarter on Wednesday, blaming weak iPhone demand in China.
· The stock got crushed in after-hours trading, opening over 8% lower on.. Business Insider - Published
· In a surprise move on Wednesday, Apple issued a press release to announce it was lowering is revenue guidance for its first fiscal quarter, which ended in December.
· Apple previously told.. Business Insider - Published
· *The man in charge of the company that makes "Fortnite" is now worth over $7 billion.*
· *According to the 2018 Bloomberg Billionaire list, Sweeney is No. 194 of the world's 500 richest.. Business Insider - Published
· Elon Musk shared pictures on Twitter showing the construction of a prototype of SpaceX's massive Mars-bound spaceship at a launch site in Texas.
· The 180-foot-tall Starship, previously known as.. Business Insider - Published
· *Carta (originally called eShares) provides a host of equity management products for startup companies from the distribution of stock-option grants to 409A valuations. *
· *On Thursday, Carta.. Business Insider - Published
It may soon be time to say goodbye to Instagram as we know it.
On Thursday, the company started rolling out a major redesign to its interface that eliminated vertical scrolling. Users who had.. Business Insider - Published
· Silicon Valley venture capitalist Reid Hoffman apologized Wednesday following reports that he donated $750,000 to a group which allegedly used misinformation tactics on social media during the 2017.. Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook shelved a project called "Common Ground" that would aim to encourage healthier political discourse on the platform, reports the Wall Street Journal.*
· *Part of the reason why: Joel.. Business Insider - Published
· 2019 may be the year that your pizza gets delivered by an autonomous vehicle.
· Food companies and AV companies formed trial relationships in 2017 and 2018, and CB Insights predicts that the two.. Business Insider - Published
· *Replika, the Y Combinator-backed AI firm that created a chatbot which learns to imitate you, is giving users the ability to talk to their bots on the phone.*
· *The new voice recognition feature.. Business Insider - Published
Richard Branson, who is competing with the likes of Tesla and Amazon, is reaching new heights. The SpaceShipTwo passenger rocket hit a new height of 82.7km. It took off from the Mojave Desert in.. Mashable - Published Also reported by •FT.com •The News Articles •Space Daily •BBC News
· 164 publishers made over $1 million for the first time this year in the United States from selling apps for iPhone, according to a new analysis.
· That's significantly higher than the number.. Business Insider - Published
· On Tuesday, Google announced that it has established a formal process to review new AI-based initiatives that involve sensitive policy questions.
· According to the report, one hundred reviews.. Business Insider - Published
· *The DC attorney general has launched a lawsuit against Facebook over the Cambridge Analytica scandal.*
· *The California social networking giant has been accused of misleading users and failing.. Business Insider - Published
Straight Shooter Andy Thomas doesn’t mince words. Thomas is one of Australia’s most celebrated astronauts, having flown four missions with NASA and helping launch the Australian Space Agency. On.. Futurism - Published
· *Elon Musk's Boring Company unveiled its first completed test tunnel on Tuesday night.*
· *It released footage of a Tesla being whisked along the neon-lit tunnel.*
· *Musk said in a speech that.. Business Insider - Published
· *Civil rights groups are calling for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and COO Sheryl Sandberg to resign from the company's board.*
· *The calls come after a new report detailed how Russian operatives.. Business Insider - Published
· *The actor who played Carlton on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," Alfonso Ribiero, is suing "Fortnite" maker Epic Games.*
· *Ribiero is one of several individuals suing Epic Games; he claims that.. Business Insider - Published
Get the Mach publication. SUBSCRIBE Dec. 14, 2018 / nine:34 PM GMT / Up to date Dec. 14, 2018 / 10:21 PM GMT Via Minyvonne Burke Video shot from Virgin Galactic’s VSS Harmony because it soared in.. The News Articles - Published
The definition of space is somewhat hazy, but Virgin's pilots are astronauts by at least one definition.
The post Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Reaches Space for the First Time appeared first on.. ExtremeTech - Published Also reported by •Space Daily
Hey, good morning! You look fabulous. What'd you do this week? If it didn't involve a historic trip into space then Richard Branson and Virgin Galactic have you beat. Other out-of-reach experiences.. engadget - Published