Wallets The Cointext SMS Bitcoin Money (BCH) pockets continues its fast enlargement all over the world. Citizens of yet another nation in South The usa and 3 extra in Europe now have get entry to to.. Credit: The News Articles - Published Also reported by •PRWeb
Recently unsealed court documents allege a pair of Call of Duty gamers were key in the success of an aggressive online crime syndicate that stole at least $3.3 million in cryptocurrency. An FBI.. Credit: The Next Web - Published
According to Business Insider, around 30 million Facebook users were victims of the hacking attack that was recently revealed by the social media website. The attack exposed the personal information of..
October 22, 2018 – Atlantica Yield (NASDAQ: AY), the sustainable total return company that owns a diversified portfolio of contracted assets in the energy and environment sectors, announced today.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
· *Twitter fired an engineer in 2015 after intelligence officials alerted the company to the fact that he might be a mole working for Saudi Arabia, The New York Times reports.*
· *Ali Alzabarah was.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
We've all seen what can happen when nefarious interests weaponize a social media platform like Twitter. Now imagine how much worse it would be if some foreign agent actually got a job at the.. Credit: Mashable - Published
Dr. Jeff Vacirca said he was contacted by Zeldin's campaign to make the robotic telephone calls that played Vacirca's taped message to phone numbers in the district,Â where some of his patients live. Credit: Newsday - Published
· *eBay is suing Amazon for allegedly poaching high-value sellers via eBay's own messaging system.*
· *A lawsuit filed on Wednesday contains multiple examples of messages allegedly sent by Amazon.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Facebook has "tentatively" concluded that spammers pretending to be a digital marketing firm are responsible for the biggest hack in the company's history, according to a report in The Wall Street.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Pensacola, Fla., Oct 17, 2018 / 02:30 pm (CNA).- Thousands of people lost their homes as Hurricane Michael wrought havoc throughout the United States and Mexico last week. Now, the Catholic community.. Credit: CNA - Published
The first fully programmable cloud contact center platform now generally available, offering a frictionless experience for developers and an innovative pricing model that starts at just $1 / agent.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
*ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / October 17, 2018 / *Findit, Inc. (OTC PINK: FDIT) a Nevada Corporation offers insight into how Findit helps businesses improve their overall online presence.
Ten years.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
Google is finally going on the record with its once-secret Project Dragonfly, a censorship-friendly search engine for the people of China.
Speaking at the Wired 25 Summit, Google CEO Sundar Pichai.. Credit: Mashable - Published
We Met will pop up for users a few days after they exchange phone numbers with another user. The app will ask each user separately if they went on a date and if they'd like to see the person again. Credit: MailOnline - Published
Hinge is launching a new feature today called We Met, which will let users rate their dates. We Met will pop up a few days after a match exchanges phone numbers. It’ll ask each person individually if.. Credit: The Verge - Published
Newly renovated and underway for 2019 & 2020, the Motor Yacht Tucano is ready to cruise travelers into the exotic Amazon Rainforest. The upgraded Motor Yacht provides passengers with a comfortable.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· Facebook's motto is no longer "Move Fast and Break Things," but the results of that mentality still linger.
· What Facebook didn't realize is that moving fast can break things other than software.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Security researchers say an estimated 35 million voter records from 19 U.S. states have been offered for sale on a dark web online forum. The researchers said Monday the offering does not mean voter.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •SFGate
· *On September 28, Facebook VP Guy Rosen wrote a blog post announcing a "security issue affecting almost 50 million accounts," where unnamed attackers used a vulnerability to access millions of.. Credit: Business Insider - Published