FILE PHOTO: Traders work on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., March 7, 2019. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid/File Photo (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose slightly at open on Friday..
Tim Anderson, managing director at TJM Investments, talked to TheStreet about the impact of positive headlines on U.S.-China trade talks, and what he's seeing in the markets Friday, March 15. "I think..
LONDON (Reuters) - Global stocks rose on Friday after a report that U.S.-China trade talks were making progress and a vote by UK lawmakers to delay Britain’s exit from the European Union. FILE PHOTO:..
LONDON (Reuters) - Global stocks rose on Friday after a report that U.S.-China trade talks were making progress and a vote by UK lawmakers to delay the British exit from the European Union. FILE PHOTO:..
TOKYO (Reuters) - Asian stocks stepped ahead on Friday as sentiment improved on a report that more progress has been made in U.S.-China trade talks and after UK lawmakers voted to delay a potentially..
Reuters reports that European shares climbed to a record five-month high on Thursday. The increase comes on the heels of fading doubts surrounding a no-deal Brexit and possible delays in the U.S. China..
* • A modest USD rebound stalls the dovish FOMC/upbeat Aussie data-led bullish move. • Risk-off mood/upbeat US economic data remained supportive of the USD recovery. • The 0.7100.. FXstreet.com - Published
HONG KONG, Mar 21, 2019 - (ACN Newswire) - CIMC Enric Holdings Limited ("CIMC Enric" or "the Group", SEHK stock code: 3899), today announces its audited annual results for the year ended 31 December.. ACN Newswire - Published
U.S. officials will visit Beijing next week for the next round of high-level trade talks, China's commerce ministry said Thursday. U.S. Trade Representative Robert... WorldNews - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *US President Donald Trump put further pressure on trade war talks with China after indicating that tariffs on goods wouldn't be immediately lifted in the event of a deal. *
· *Trump suggested.. Business Insider - Published
The next round of negotiations to end a trade war between China and the United States will take place in Beijing on March 28 and 29, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday. Sify - Published
Asian stock markets are mostly higher on Thursday following the mixed cues overnight from Wall Street after the U.S. Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged and also indicated it no longer.. RTTNews - Published
Shares in Asia rose on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve took a more accommodative stance at its policy meeting, but concerns over U.S.-China trade talks and slowing global growth capped broad.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
By Steve Herman
U.S. tariffs on China are likely to remain in place for a while, even if a trade deal is reached, President Donald Trump told reporters Wednesday.
“The deal is coming along.. Eurasia Review - Published
Shares in Asia rose on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve took a more accommodative stance at its policy meeting, but concerns over slowing global growth and U.S.-China trade talks are expected to.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
A gauge of stocks across the world fell on Wednesday as a boost from a dovish Federal Reserve was not enough to offset concerns over economic growth and U.S.-China trade talks. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
President Donald Trump said he'll keep tariffs on China until he's sure Beijing is complying with any trade deal, refuting expectations that the two nations will agree to roll back duties as part of a.. Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
Stocks across the world fought to extend their longest winning streak of the year on Wednesday, with a global index edging up as a boost from a dovish Federal Reserve more than offset concerns over.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
· *As move towards the FOMC today, US stocks continue to struggle. *
· *The Dow Jones Industrial Average is off by about 154 points, or 0.60%, at 25,695, while the S&P 500 index SPX, is sliding.. FXstreet.com - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks edged lower in early trading on Wall Street Wednesday ahead of the latest interest rate policy decision by the Federal Reserve.
Health care and technology companies led.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *The index fades the initial spike to the 96.50/55 band.*
· *US 10-year yields tumble to lows near 2.59%.*
· *Fed’s ‘dots plot’ will be in centre stage later in the day.*
After testing.. FXstreet.com - Published
European Union leaders will ask their trade ministers on Friday to quickly approve negotiating mandates for the European Commission to start formal trade talks with the United States, draft conclusions.. Reuters India - Published
French stocks were subdued on Wednesday, as investors digested conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade talks and waited to get some cues from today's Fed meeting and Thursday's BoE rate decision. RTTNews - Published
· *US and Chinese officials are set to meet for high level talks with hopes of securing a deal at the end of April after a difficult patch of negotiating. *
· *Tensions were raised after the US.. Business Insider - Published
* • Resurfacing US-China trade tensions helped revive the USD demand. • A modest pull-back in oil prices undermine Loonie and remain supportive. • Focus remains on the latest FOMC.. FXstreet.com - Published
Piet P.H. Christiansen, senior analyst at Commerzbank, points out that the road to a ceasefire to the US-China trade war was dented yesterday, but remains on track to a solution.
*Key.. FXstreet.com - Published
The US market had largely priced in a successful outcome from the trade negotiations between the US and China. Now it's not so sure. Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
* • Remerging US-China trade tensions prompts some aggressive selling on Wednesday. • Repositioning trade ahead the latest FOMC update helped limit further downside.*
The AUD/USD pair.. FXstreet.com - Published
BANGKOK (AP) — Shares were mixed in Asia on Wednesday ahead of the Federal Reserve's policy statement. Fresh news on China-U.S. trade talks raised spirits, helping Chinese benchmarks to trim early.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times