Emergency services are tonight responding to an incident in West Auckland where three people have been "affected by carbon monoxide fumes".A police spokesperson said they received reports of the incident in Kumeu at 8.30pm. "It...Full Article
Two people critical after being affected by carbon monoxide fumes
New Zealand Herald0 shares 1 views
You might like
Related news coverage
New Zealand Herald
Five people have been hospitalised after they had to be rescued from a large concrete water tank last night.Police received reports..