Rafael Nadal explains US Open decision, admitting: ‘Going from hardcourt to clay would be dangerous ...
Tuesday, 11 August 2020
Rafael Nadal has admitted that the challenges of moving immediately from hardcourt tennis to clay was a huge factor in his decision to skip the US Open. Nadal is the reigning champion at Flushing Meadows but has decided against defending that title. The ongoing challenges and concerns over the coronavirus have naturally been a big...
💡 One News Page Knowledge: Other News Mentions
Djokovic hoping to play Australian Open, bidding to be 'historic best'World number one Novak Djokovic says he is hopeful of playing in next year's Australian Open as he bids to chase down Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer on the..
‘Rafael Nadal is the greatest Spanish athlete of all time,’ says former world number twoRafael Nadal is the greatest Spanish sportsman of all time, says former world number two Alex Corretja. Nadal won the French Open earlier this month to draw..
Tennis: Rafael Nadal thrashes Novak Djokovic to extend record at French Open to 13 titles
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 00:50Published
Federer tweets congrats to Nadal on tying his record of 20 Grand Slam singles titles
Credit: Reuters - Sports Duration: 00:33Published
Nadal wins 13th French Open title
Credit: Reuters Studio Duration: 01:04Published
Serena withdraws from French Open
Credit: Reuters - Politics Duration: 01:09Published
Serena Williams Withdraws From French Open After Achilles Injury
Credit: Wochit News Duration: 00:27Published
Bopanna, living in bubbles, chasing slam glory with Shapovalov
Credit: HT Digital Content Duration: 20:04Published
Serena Williams Breaks Records At US Open
Credit: Wochit News Duration: 00:30Published
You Might Like
Related videos from verified sources
Related news from verified sources
Tweets about this