Membrane Bioreactor Market Size to Reach USD 4.99 Billion by 2027 | Increasingly Stringent Government Regulations Regarding Discharge of Industrial Wastewater will Drive the Market Growth says, Emergen Research
The global membrane bioreactor (MBR) market size was USD 2.98 Billion in 2019, and it is anticipated to reach USD 4.99 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Jan. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global membrane bioreactor market is expected to reach a market size of USD 4.99 Billion growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This projected rapid growth can be attributed to increasing activities related to recycling of contaminated water discharged during manufacturing processes in various industries. Manufacturers are increasingly investing in research and development activities to make advanced wastewater treatment plants more energy-efficient and cost-effective for adoption across industries.
Rising need for better-quality treated water has resulted in increased utilization of ultra-filtration membranes, which is boosting demand for membrane bioreactors globally. Stringent government regulations regarding degradation of the environment has also been resulting in increased utilization of membrane bioreactors, as they consist of a biological reactor. Moreover, industries are increasingly utilizing membrane bioreactors as these are more eco-friendly and help in the recycling of large amounts of water used in manufacturing and other processes.
*Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ *https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/453
*Companies Profiled in this Report are: *
Toray Industries, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies S.A., SUEZ, Kubota, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Koch Separation Solutions, Huber Technology, Parkson Corporation, and Alfa Laval
*Key Highlights of Report*
· In December 2019, SUEZ announced investment of EUR 30 Million to expand its global center for ultrafiltration membrane manufacturing in Oroszlány, Hungary, in view of the increased global demand for membrane technologies which are utilized in the water sector.
· The submerged membrane bioreactor segment accounted for the largest market share of 57.7% in 2019. Submerged anaerobic membrane bioreactors are increasingly being used for recycling across industries such as oil & gas, textile, mining, food & beverage, pulp & paper, and power generation. Expansion of manufacturing facilities and increasing production capacity and output are among some other key factors boosting demand for membrane bioreactors for use in the treatment of industrial wastewater.
· The hollow fiber segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Hollow fiber membranes have a high packing density and are more flexible than other filtration configurations, which is resulting in increasing adoption in municipal water treatment applications.
· The municipal wastewater treatment segment accounted for the largest revenue share contribution to the global membrane bioreactor market in 2019. Increasing global population and decline in freshwater resources in developing economies are key factors driving increasing utilization of membrane bioreactors across municipal corporations in developing economies to ensure clean water demand and supply is met.
· Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a rapid rate during the forecast period. Declining freshwater resources and increasing contamination of local water bodies through waste discharge in developing economies is boosting need for and adoption of membrane bioreactors in countries in the region.
*Check Our Prices@* https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/453
*Emergen Research has segmented the **global membrane bioreactor market on the basis of system configuration, membrane type, application, and region: *
· *System Configuration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)*
· *Membrane Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)*
· Flat Sheet
· Hollow Fiber
· *Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)*
· Industrial Wastewater Treatment
· Municipal Wastewater Treatment
*Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends:* https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membrane-bioreactor-market
· *Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)*
· North America
5. Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
3. South Korea
4. Rest of APAC
· Latin America
2. Rest of LATAM
· Middle East & Africa
1. Saudi Arabia
3. Rest of MEA
*Take a Look at our Related Reports:*
*Spherical graphite market* size was valued at USD 2,435.8 Million in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 9,598.8 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 18.6%. The spherical graphite market is observing a double-digit growth attributed to its increasing usage in lithium-ion battery production.
*Sodium dichromate market* size was valued at USD 759.2 Million in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 1,242.4 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.3%. The sodium dichromate market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in pigment, metal finishing, chromium compounds preparation, leather tanning, and wood preservative.
*Acoustic insulation market* size was valued at USD 12.94 Billion in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 19.64 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.3%. The acoustic insulation market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in building & construction, automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
*About Emergen Research*
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
*Read Full Press Release@ *https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-membrane-bioreactor-market